Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

I'm sorry. But I just have to point out that not all lesbians wear guy's clothes. Some still wear regular female clothes and pamper themselves like straight girls do. And not all act tough and macho like everyone perceives when they hear the word "lesbian".

hmmm.. all gurLs ko when i was in HS, they said mas maka.sabot daw ang lesbian nila kay xepre babae sad daw parehas nila.. hmmm, ambot..

lezbian relationship is still too unnatural for me... but i don't condemn them or anything... can't they just be friends

Quote Originally Posted by emow View Post
    lezbian relationship is still too unnatural for me... but i don't condemn them or anything... can't they just be friends
    I once heard this debate na "they sometimes confuse it with 'strong friendship' or 'admiration' ". some say it could be lack of father figure or traumatic experience sa opposite ***. I also heard about this chugly syndrome. others say they just lack a man who is willing and patient to understand them or vice-versa, them being impatient to let men understand.

seriously, nice sad ni nga topic.makes us understand a little better.

Do you wonder why? How Girl-girl relationship starts and why they like each other?
    Girl-girl relationship all starts from being friends. So since, sige raman mag-uban and suod na kaayo?
    Its natural na magka-develop sila.
    Well, unless sa "Lust at first sight". Most reasons are Lesbians look more like a man.

The reasons why girls / bisexuals likes lesbians because Lesbians are more extreme than men.
    Mas astig sila, mas understanding, mas loyal, mas limpyo or hugaw and so on.
    But being extreme can be negative sometimes. So since extreme man ang lesbo?
    Extreme pud na sila mag-mahal. Grabe sila mag-mahal, Grabe pud sila mag-selos (as in magkamatay na!)

If ever you feel na girl jud ka? Pero ning-patul ka sa tomboy.
    Tomboy gihapon ka. (Well pede bisexual kung mu-patol pud ka sa lalake)

Quote Originally Posted by lyn_08 View Post
    i HAte Lesbians BeFore, But kAron
    Gnhan KO Kay naa MAn pod PArt nga KAsabot sila kaysa ninyo boys..
    No Offense ha?!!
    ambot lang but Im more inTereStad to LEsbo now tHan guyS!!!
    PEACE!!!!!
    For me, there is nothing wrong with being a homo. Atleast they are being true to themselves.
    And we dont hate them. Its just that we dont like the idea of experiencing the "Revelation of love".
    Kung straight ka talaga? syempre ma-iilang ka (both boys and girls).

ingon sila mas sensitive daw and mas nindot mu-please ang lesbians kaysa guys.. ambot lng sad.. wala koy experience ana.. wahehe..

lesbians are risk taker...that's why..bahala ug di pwede but sige lang gihapon..bahala masakitan but gugma lang gihapon...aren't they deserve love?ask for yourself..

woah, mura man ni diri og gira.kuyawa aning thread oi. haha!

Quote Originally Posted by emow
    or can't they just be comfy with being girly and still be lesbians hehehe. 2 femmes kissing are hot. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by mogul View Post
    I once heard this debate na "they sometimes confuse it with 'strong friendship' or 'admiration' ". some say it could be lack of father figure or traumatic experience sa opposite ***. I also heard about this chugly syndrome. others say they just lack a man who is willing and patient to understand them or vice-versa, them being impatient to let men understand.
    Dr. Phil? ROFL. I read "chugly" in a bulletin before.ingon kuno ni Dr Phil kay kanang chugly bah, kay if ang girl finds out na dli cia girly physically and iyang appearance tends to lean more to male mao daw nang muagi jud pagkatomboy.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperMarie
    The reasons why girls / bisexuals likes lesbians because Lesbians are more extreme than men.
    Mas astig sila, mas understanding, mas loyal, mas limpyo or hugaw and so on.
    But being extreme can be negative sometimes. So since extreme man ang lesbo?
    Extreme pud na sila mag-mahal. Grabe sila mag-mahal, Grabe pud sila mag-selos (as in magkamatay na!)
    Being extreme, yes. Being extreme than men, er, I disagree. on love, same rna cla with men difference lng is they have better knowledge lng of how girls think.that is, being born a woman makes you understand better.

I know a femme les asked her how was her childhood like. dating bak pa kuno sa iyang pagkabata she witnessed how cowardly iya father. she grew up without a father coz iya papa nagdivorce unya she spent most of her teens around women coz all girls school lagi. - if you ask me, I really think ni contribute ni iyang experience sa iyang pagka les.

anyways, all i can say is....maslingaw ang bayot ikauban sa barkada kay sa tomboy. serious ra kau ang tomboy oi. ahaha. gays are cooler, just don't let them touch you. haha.

coz caring daw ang lesbian then kabalo sila what a girl wants...pero di ko approve sa mga lesbian ha..

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast