Page 5 of 586 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default Long distance relationship

Quote Originally Posted by dessay
    Quote Originally Posted by star
    well still in love then.... okay got it!!!

:2thumbs: :mrgreen:
    dess, very much in love jud as in love jud nga love kaayo nga till death do you part

Basta in love bisan taga Pluto pa sugot kow!

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched... but are felt in the heart. It doesnt matter how far apart two souls are.

Quote Originally Posted by Galadriel
    Quote Originally Posted by dessay
    Quote Originally Posted by star
    well still in love then.... okay got it!!!

:2thumbs: :mrgreen:
    dess, very much in love jud as in love jud nga love kaayo nga till death do you part
    ehehhe..i do hope pang till death do us part na ni na kind of love..:P

actually am waiting that he'd pop the question na... :inlove:...pero who knows basin dili pa siya ang "the one"...i dunnooooo... basta am just happy and satisfied that we're together...and for now he's all that i want...naks...eheemmm...:P...

ereng kaayo ko oiiiii..
    If you're going through hell, keep going - Winston Churchill

It really depends on both individuals involved if they have the patience and the trust for that sort of thing. If it doesn't work out, then there must have been something lacking there in the first place.

I went through a couple of yearlong LD relationships. One, more than a thousand miles apart, the other about an 8 hr drive. Both ended albeit in good terms. The strain of not being in physical contact dragged us both down and I was already trying to find ways to escape before the year was up. (I should have learned my lesson the first time huh?) :P

Now, I have to face the fact that for the rest of my life, I will be going through a LD relationship every other year. My fiance is in the military and they go out on float for more than 6 months. Just recently he was gone and all we had were e-mails, snail mails, and a couple of phone calls here and there. Sometimes, I wouldn't hear from him for more than a month due to OP SEC but we made it through coz we knew that we were just right for each other and that we wanted to be together.

Vee, tsk tsk.... true love man kaha na go for it, and good luck. Ako di na ko anang LD relationship oi, mas nindot nang makita jud nimo in person everynow and then, kanang naa dayon iya comforting arms heheheh pero mao lagi na bisan tua pas pikas galaxy, bastah love, way makapugong!

I think its honestly tough...some works, most often not.

Life is a big risk after all so why not take the plunge.

To those who are involved in this kind of romance...Goodluck!

Been there! done that!

dependi...pero mostly sa longdistance na relationship kawawa...for me i can't trust.....laki man kayha..na mga nawong ana...ligaw kaau..unsay naa hala bira....kana bayang mga lalaking ingon ana..kulang educational,,,,

long distance relationship?uhhhmmmm..." bago ako umalis, will u marry me?"...hehehe..

murag DI jud ni pwede nako!kai pwerte nakong pagka possessive..
    "FAITH is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see." (Hebrews 11:1)

i believe that if you are really inlove with the person. it doesnt matter how far she is from you..

ako experience is that i have been in a relationship lasting until now (about 2yrs & 1 month) and we are still together.. we only meet once a month or once every two months.. but we are still together.. communication, love, trust, and respect is the most important thing for a relationship to last!! THE END..

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 586 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast