Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast

Default Kung Fu Hustle !!!!

tan-aw man lagi ka d man kaha ka ganahan. ang importante daghan nalingaw har har har

>pinoy humor is so like that. its been the same ever since black and white. no change whatsoever. because they do not promote creativity or diversity

sakto sad ni but i think naa sad ni change. tito, vic & joey, dophy jokes kay mao ra gihapon. naay nausab but gamay ra. mao mga true fans ra jud ang cg tanaw. i used to watch their movies a lot when i was a kid.

>the writers do not learn. they probably didnt have one
    it's the same writer, producer and director in this muvi. what did u expect? what's common sa title? about shaolin kung fu. so naa jud mga in-ana na jokes. kita man jud cguro ka jackie chan, samu hung & yuen biao movies. balik2x man sad gani ang stunts and comedy but nindot man gihapon. there are of course eksena na u might say OA pero depende na sa pag deliver sa actor. sa kay chow, i think he did it well. tanaw pa man gani mga tao jim carey muvis. balik2x ra man sad gani na pero he's still winning awards...mga american dumbass!!! ben stiller, adam sandler, chris rock are some real good comedians, in my opinion lang.

>you on the other hand...your a work of art. you can stand the same material over and over or havent you noticed?

this is my 2nd chow muvi, so this is not balik2x an in many times balik2x...ikaw basin pop song lover ka. mao na balik2x over 3 decades. same old stuff, balik2x lyrics, same moods, same theme...loving those singers nga dili kabalo mo write sa ilang own lyrics, di gani ka compose or play musical instruments. if ur not one of them, no nid to get angry...

>intellectuals
    what i said about them are true. suway ug green jokes or toilet humor, d ba mo gahi ra na or insultuhon pa ka...if lahi ilang reactions, they're not reli "intellectuals". Average-ordinary brain powers sad na ila... below average gani cguro ko...hehehe

anyway, inyo sad ng opinion and i hav to respect that..

i agree with you MelodyMan... wahhh,... Maling, do you watch "bubble gang"?.

and as for the old pinoy comedian... tan.aw gud og noon time show sa GMA 7,.. pamanawa ang tanang isulti nila, then all you need to do is understand what the hell they are saying, para magkatawa ka!. old na lagi sila peru mas kataw.anan pa ang ilang jokes kaysa sa mga bag.ong tubo karon!!

again you're right MelodyMan... like i said "its chow!", mao ni ang gitawag na "inamaw na binuang"! kasabot ka if you dont, then you might need to eat a little brain food...
    this movie is all about "gamay utok"... think about it.
    and what you said "its a no brainer movie"... heheheh, if you can see someone with that kind of brain, what would be your reaction huh??

>below average gani cguro ko
    hehehhe... if gusto ka, maligaw sa ing.ani na movie, pagamyi og gamay ang imong utok siguro..
    lol..

this movie is great!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by maling
    Quote Originally Posted by MelodyMan
    kanang mga freakin intellectuals should not watch dis kind of movie kay gay movies na ilang gus2. kanang mabaw ra kaau. kanang mga hollywood love stories then naa gamay comedy lingaw na kaau sila. WTF. Lingaw sad ko pero dili pareha ani. most of intellectuals hate toilet and green humors. they don't understand beavis and butt-head, they don't understand migraine boy. it's not funny for them.

u try collegehumor.com, kontraband.com, big-boys.com para maka learn sad mo uy.

this muvi is great!
    pfft. are u sure? perhaps ur referring to such movies as scary movie or ... those feel good movies? ugh. those are trash. eye candy. they are the same with kf hussle.

have u seen anything from shaolin soccer and kf hussle that would hint of any edgy material? its THE SAME. THE SAME. same. redundant. repetetive.

the writers do not learn. they probably didnt have one. :P

so before you start yelling and ranting about "intellectuals" not GETTING this kind of humor, these "intellectuals" actually do. they get it. its just no longer funny to them. it probably was funny the first or second time around.

you on the other hand...your a work of art. you can stand the same material over and over or havent you noticed?
    [size=24px]kill joy [/size]

mulang!!! chakto jud ka... heheeh

katong part na ila unta labayon og kutsilyo oh...askang grabe katawa nako ato...hayyy...funny gyud and i loved it!! wagtang problema...

asa ka kita na ang kutsilyo gi himo ug side mirror hehe
    anyways, everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion. =)
    pero nalingaw ko.

Quote Originally Posted by nunobone
    i agree with you MelodyMan... wahhh,... Maling, do you watch "bubble gang"?.

and as for the old pinoy comedian... tan.aw gud og noon time show sa GMA 7,.. pamanawa ang tanang isulti nila, then all you need to do is understand what the hell they are saying, para magkatawa ka!. old na lagi sila peru mas kataw.anan pa ang ilang jokes kaysa sa mga bag.ong tubo karon!!

again you're right MelodyMan... like i said "its chow!", mao ni ang gitawag na "inamaw na binuang"! kasabot ka if you dont, then you might need to eat a little brain food...
    this movie is all about "gamay utok"... think about it.
    and what you said "its a no brainer movie"... heheheh, if you can see someone with that kind of brain, what would be your reaction huh??

>below average gani cguro ko
    hehehhe... if gusto ka, maligaw sa ing.ani na movie, pagamyi og gamay ang imong utok siguro..
    lol..

this movie is great!!!!
    like i said, its not that i dont get what theyre trying to do. i get it. its just NOT FUNNY ANYMORE because they keep on repeating it over and over.
    hmm...what do i do if i see someone with that kind of brain? hmm...what do i do...tsk tsk tsk...

OMG! have u noticed that in local shows such as gma 7 noon time shows, theyre jokes are ALL THE SAME? or havent you noticed still? jeez, pay attention to what youre laughing at man. it could be yourself. i think ive written a similiar article about pinoy humor and how its so archaic somewhere in the tv/movie section... pinoy humor is either hit someone on the head (or in gma7's case, they throw pies at them) or ...hmm... thats it. they just hit them in the head. so when you say that all you need to do is understand what they are saying... God! even a deaf person can understand what they are saying...and why not?! theyve been saying the same things since...well for a very long time now.

bubble gang is trying to push the envelope...but i think they realized that the risk of trying out new stuff and are being very cautious now because the filipino masses in general are slow to change. thats why they stick to the tried and tested. but not always. which is a good thing for the industry.

of course youre entitled to your opinion. whats really so ****ed up about it is that people attack the person and not the issue. i.e., "kill joy"[/b]

ya...very funny...hehe...cool movie!

@ maling.

watch your language. do you have to say that to reinforce your point? do you have to? sounds like your losing your cool. get a grip.

your point that people should not attack the person and not the issue yet you generalized that those who have seen should have their iq checked. also judging people like connecting the scene and the persons that are laughing. you did it first.

ok. it's a no-brainer. no literary substance. yadda. yadda.

we already know that. it's a chow movie and we know what to expect. how about you? you expect an asian version of 'lost in translation?'

we can discuss about the film, get into argument, etc. but please no cursing. it's immature, so un-intellectual.

p.s. i'm sorry that can't get-your-money-back. we should have warned you.

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast