Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

her nuisance is an insult to the true istoryans in this forum and to the forum itself. mods, please do something about her.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellblazer 2.1 View Post
    her nuisance is an insult to the true istoryans in this forum and to the forum itself. mods, please do something about her.
    Just like what I said sa other thread...mura walay buot si Joan of Arc...

i used to be really interested on the occult, especially on telepathy when i was in college. i even performed an experiment with a friend. that didnt work though. but for some strange reason, around two years ago, i met someone who was rather in tune with me. we were unawaringly sending messages back and forth. kana ganing naa koy hunahunaon sa ako mind tapos ya tubagon outloud. this wasnt just one message, mind you. mga succeeding thoughts. tapos it kept happening while we were living as reviewees under one roof. even sa pagtext, pareho ang mga unod sa mga messages and we would just laugh it off kay we kept finding out we were thinking about the same thing. i think aware bya siya, we never talked about it though.

sa isa ra nako ni natawo na experience. with that experience, im inclined to think na maayo lang kaayo siya na receiver. i havent had any telepathic experiences since, which makes me kindof sad. ahahaha. i wish i were a good telepath.

Quote Originally Posted by tokyomouse View Post

sa isa ra nako ni natawo na experience. with that experience, im inclined to think na maayo lang kaayo siya na receiver. i havent had any telepathic experiences since, which makes me kindof sad. ahahaha. i wish i were a good telepath.

yup, naay mga taw na mas maau as receiver and vice versa

i believe..

Telepathy literally is reading someones mind, it maybe accidental or not. precognition on the other hand is perception of things to come... Telepathy doesn't allow u to perceive future events, it just gets the info out of someones mind.... knowing who will call could be precog or telepathy...

Precog: You know your bf will call you!
    Telepathy: Reading or picking up signals that your bf will call you, from his mind.

telepathy...thanks to BLUETOOTH.

Blog Entries
    ^lol i can't believe your licking this thread

ahem. i think i know these one. gi storyahan ka nya nga ever wonder why our brains are bigger than any mamal? its because our brain had lots of skills. yeah skills for we know now on our modern age that telephaty thing exist. the story why our brain only functions less than 10% of it, yeah less than 10%, its because of our first SIN. God takes away all functions of our brain and leave it less than 10% only. ever wonder why the first people in these world knows the name of that certain animals, plants, insects, and everything? think about it. telephaty? it exist... I Think..

ayyy naku...

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast