Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

wow step up na ang cherry mobile...

ang nova murag nexus 1 while ang magnum hd murag milestone ug ang last murag ainol nga pmp.. hehehe

Blog Entries
    Anyone here has bought one? Care to share your personal opinions & reviews? And where you bought them? i plan to get one myself.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by herp_doctor View Post
    Anyone here has bought one? Care to share your personal opinions & reviews? And where you bought them? i plan to get one myself.
    same here... he he..

naa na kaha ang gizmo ani?

Quote Originally Posted by r3roble View Post
    same here... he he..

naa na kaha ang gizmo ani?
    We got three superions, so far everythings ok, except with the very choosy microSD card slot.. Won't accept colorum, even the the KingMax 4g SD cards that came with the device were not accepted. Had to return it to the vendor, they replaced it with newer, well still KingMax brand but still undetectable. Over browser, its detected as HTC Desire units.

We were suppose to get the Magnum HD but no supply yet, we ended up buying the Samsung Galaxy S.. Fyi, these are for our RnD test units..

Naka buy ko superion been using it for a month now nice kaau mga bro very user friendly iya touch screen is same with the ipad sensitive ra pud kaau with android sofware is the best so far ako nagamit kai free tanan software and info lang ni cherry is a good brand kai mao ra ni ang alcatel before.

Have a Cherry Mobile Nova - so far so good. The speed and capability of this phone is really worth the price. Played Angry Birds to some 3D Racing Game (with a warning on the marketplace page that only higher end phones can support it), and a flight simulator game in 3D (which I played in an iPad). Very playable! If only froyo lang ni siya, this will be almost perfect.

kumusta ang battery sa Superion? dugay malowbat, if magwifi ka? kadtong nakapalit, please share..thanks

dugay mahurot ang batt sa superion bisan naka wifi.

nindot ang build quality sa superion. if icomapre nimo sa galaxy tab, mas baratuhon tanawn ang galaxy tab. hehe

OT: just because it's made in china doesn't mean way ayo. apple products are assembled in china. htc is a taiwanese company.

nkagunit ko sa superion dd2 sa sm.. nice man ang build quality, though wala gipa ON kay lowbat daw.. naa pa jud free nga leatherette jacket nga pde mahimu stand hehe

Default Re: Cherry Mobile (ANDROID) Phones & Tablet

i want to know the video performance like watching movies.like i have an external usb hard disk.can i connect it to this tablet?

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast