Page 5 of 148 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: My Love Story

Default Re: My Love Story

ka OA na ani storyaa oi. Mura man kana makita nimo sa Korean telenovelas.hahaha

boanga TS, slow moves kaayo ka dah. tsk3.

Quote Originally Posted by THE SKULLS View Post
    Chapter VI

It was very amazing that with the given span of time, I almost told her the whole truth about me. That I'm just a simple boy sitting beside a girl, wanting her.

And after 1 hour and 43 minutes of sharing, we agreed to watch a movie. "A Walk To Remember", I paid for my ticket and she paid for hers. And I only have P5.00 left, enough for a fare back to TC, from where I stayed.

And we came in to the dark dungeon (cinema 1). While the movie is running, my mind won't stop thinking about holding her hands. The sinehan is a perfect place to do such OA-ness. But I was dragged by the movie. I enjoyed watching it with her. Even with the chances that I could held her hand, I didn't bother to do so. Maybe I was afraid of the outcome. But hey, the movie was so cute.

And the movie has ended. Never a touch of skin hair happened.

To be continued..

Samuka ani akong boss oi. Daghan kaayo gipatrabaho.

laina nimu TS uie putol putol....mura man ug telesrye ka aabangan kau dah..anyway maghuwat jud ko sa sumpay..gapusa sa na imng boss uie para wai sugo ba...

Blog Entries

atay aning TS oi, maka ihi man pud tag ahat. paabot napud ta sa apas sumpay ani....murag nindot lagi imong tama ron bro hehe

Chapter VII

Tungod lagi kay P5.00 na lang ako-ang kwarta nahibilin, ni-offer pa jud ko niya nga ako siya ihatud. Grabe na jud na suicidal move ba.

I asked her where she lived actually in Escario, and I found out that it is just walking distance from Ayala. Then I simply asked her na we'll just walk. Mura ug "A Walk To Remember" jud. Walking and talking, even with the senseless ideas and topics jud akong bala adto just to extend my time with her.

Not knowing that it is almost 7:03 PM, I didn't feel combustion in my stomach. Maybe it was because of the adrenaline-like drive upon meeting this lady.

The road besides Infinity KTV Bar is dimly lit at night, she refused to take a route along that road. But I offered my macho-ness. Pa-impress moves ba. Wala naman sad gud koy ika-plete para namo duha.

We crossed the dim lit road. Even dear was conquered by the goodness of the feelings I felt with her besides me.

Then we took a left turn going straight to Gorordo Avenue. Hayyy, medyo hayag na gyud, wagtang kuba-kuba sa akong dughan. We still talkef about simple things and facts about our life. I told her that I don't have any gf, and I am very much available that time. And she replied that she's available too.
    As a gentleman (daw), I look for a way that my questions for her will not be offensive. Sagulan gamay ug pa-tweetums ba. But the comfort being with her, and the moments of honesty, the things that I forever cherish until now.

To Be Continued..

Break time na..

dili lagi nimo i disclose ang identity sa babae sah? asa skwela, etc

ahhh ka bitin ba ani oi!!! hehehe krispy kreme break lang usa ko

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dbalagosa View Post
    dili lagi nimo i disclose ang identity sa babae sah? asa skwela, etc
    basi sa sunod nga chapter, magpa ila na sya bro....atong atangan ang apas sumpay ning iyang sugilanon sa gugma...

Quote Originally Posted by THE SKULLS View Post
    Chapter VII

Tungod lagi kay P5.00 na lang ako-ang kwarta nahibilin, ni-offer pa jud ko niya nga ako siya ihatud. Grabe na jud na suicidal move ba.

I asked her where she lived actually in Escario, and I found out that it is just walking distance from Ayala. Then I simply asked her na we'll just walk. Mura ug "A Walk To Remember" jud. Walking and talking, even with the senseless ideas and topics jud akong bala adto just to extend my time with her.

Not knowing that it is almost 7:03 PM, I didn't feel combustion in my stomach. Maybe it was because of the adrenaline-like drive upon meeting this lady.

The road besides Infinity KTV Bar is dimly lit at night, she refused to take a route along that road. But I offered my macho-ness. Pa-impress moves ba. Wala naman sad gud koy ika-plete para namo duha.

We crossed the dim lit road. Even dear was conquered by the goodness of the feelings I felt with her besides me.

Then we took a left turn going straight to Gorordo Avenue. Hayyy, medyo hayag na gyud, wagtang kuba-kuba sa akong dughan. We still talkef about simple things and facts about our life. I told her that I don't have any gf, and I am very much available that time. And she replied that she's available too.
    As a gentleman (daw), I look for a way that my questions for her will not be offensive. Sagulan gamay ug pa-tweetums ba. But the comfort being with her, and the moments of honesty, the things that I forever cherish until now.

To Be Continued..

Break time na..

nakatawa ko sa murag a walk to remember jud.... wahahahahaha... as in.... wahahahahaha.. lingawa nimo ts ui.... di man kaha bayot ning atong gi sturyahan... ga duda na bya ko... ambot nganu... naka footspa na gud ko ang pedicue pag balik nako wa gihapon nahuman ning story hahahahaha... humana ni today ha! ayaw na intawon paabta ni ugma ha... basin di ko katulog... wahahahahaha...

nahuman na lang ang ako meeting pero ala pa gihapon nahuman ang love story ni TS. TS sharo 2nyt d jud ni nimo matima nga tambay mode na man ka ana sa haus

Astang mura d jud ni matima d i w/n the day ky the love story started 11 years ago...imagine juz for today...how long na ang na stotytelling sa atong TS

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 148 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast