Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

mao d.i irregular na aq heartbeat. working as a night shift before and wlay tarong sleep.

kron kay day shift nq but dli na katarong ug sleep due to frequent pumping of heart.

I've never been a morning person. But night shift has never been good for me.

Quote Originally Posted by jeff_bonz59 View Post
    ^not applicable to everyone kay lahi lahi mo ug body metabolism sad.. what works on your friend might not necessarily work fo you and for others sad...

no one is the same and everyone is different..
    it might not, if you just think of it that way and haven't tried it, it is very easy to criticize... but i tried one of the products of the company that actually works globally (meaning all races had same positive effect) - i've checked the reviews and youtube about it and also they were featured in discovery channel... the human genes behave the same way, and they formulated it according to how the genes response... i'm planning to get one once I'll feel stressed... not now, just bought something expensive for my mom, wla pa ko ka-get-over sa gastos..

whats worse is not only one is assigned at night, there is also a possibility of changing time scheds!
    so what happens is... even before your system can adapt to a particular nighttime sched,
    you will be asked to transfer to another sched (during night time still).. that put your body system in turbulence!
    maglibog na ang imo lawas unsaon pag adapt sa ever changing night-time scheds

You can survive the night shift in 3 weeks time, from there your body will start to fall down and you will feel the changes inside. Your eyes will be the most affected (tired of sunlight)...etc. But what can we do small people, we need money to survive even if our profession is out of the line. This is good for temporary earnings and if you have a family to feed, night shifts is not good for your health. - unless you have a secret vampire bloodlines.

permanent night shift ko naa ra jd sa 140/90 ako BP permi xD
    pwerte raba unta nako payata..na shock nlng ang doctor og nurse pagpa check-up nq.

kadto wala ni boom ang callcenter industry sa pinas .....
    nightshift employee @ minimum wage or below = walai nag paka bana sa ila health

sa ako pag backread mura aq ra jud ang maka 6-8 hours og sleep.
    2 years permanent night shift na, naka hibaw na unsaon pag adjust para maka kuha tarong tulog xD

weight gain!

na, aku sa una kay pwerteng daota nku sa call center. depende gyud sa tao noh.. pag undang naku sa call center ni gain2x naku gamay ug weight.

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast