Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by nadine eidloth View Post
    amico
    pabor ko ana imong mga kaila napaso man gud ko sa akong nauyab nga nasakal ko mao na walay banahay anak lang para naa makasunod sa mga properties sayang kung asa lang unya mapunta kung mamatay na
    lol ako pd. ganahan ra ko naay anak. single mom.

Default hehe apil sad imo number

Quote Originally Posted by dwardwarbinx View Post
    lol ako pd. ganahan ra ko naay anak. single mom.
    Hatag sad imo number dwardwarbinx.

^^ bro mura man kag butakal nangitag pabatnan.

Quote Originally Posted by nadine eidloth View Post
    mao diay na dude nga nitaas ang rate sa mga nagpa annul karon sa?
    most of the time, these are people who didn't choose their mates wisely and are too lazy to fix the consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by omad View Post
    isn't this selfish on your part? here you are thinking about yourself, about your welfare, about your well-being...

BUT

when do you start thinking about the right of your child to have a father, not just a biological one but a day to day, 24/7 figure that guides him in the right direction? why is it always ME, ME, ME? what about your child? would you always be there when his classmates asks him where his father is? what happened to him, why he is not with you? would you always be there when people in school asks him about his father and his whereabouts? would you be there always to defend him when he tells everybody about his existence - that his mom just wanted a baby just for the heck of it and doesn't care if you were born out of wedlock? that mom just had *** with a stranger so that she can have you, what a selfish %$@&. put yourselves in your kid's shoes and see if you'll like all those people looking at you with pity.

what would you tell your kid when he asks: "how did you and dad meet?", "did you love each other when you made me?", "am I a mistake?"

if I were your future son, I would be happy to know that my mom loved, got married and tried to make their relationship work but failed rather than just be a LOSER and a COWARD who never tried to love at all. would you be happy if your son called you a QUITTER? would you be happy if he calls his dad a GOOD-FOR-NOTHING-SCUMBAG?

so what if every one else around you failed in their marriage? does it mean that your future marriage is also bound to fail? are you guys just resigned to the scenario that men and relationships are just not worth fighting for? or you are just LOSERS in real lives that you're conditioning yourselves that what you are proposing is acceptable, that what you are implying is NORMAL? that you are afraid to fail that's why you are afraid to take risks?

and I thought life was about the journey, I guess not. think about the welfare of your child first if you're really selfish enough to do this.
    I highly AGREE on this one......

most girls that are really thinking of this thing are as good as losers, IMHO.

^^ loser indeed. nag tuo mo girls nga its all gonna be jjst fine for your kid coz youve got the bucks?

oh yap! mao jud... crapness na nga idea

Blog Entries
    pwerteng daghana karon nga nahitabo ani so uyon ko .. sakto jud ni. daghang mo take advantage

ms maau complete ang family ky ang pildi ani ang bata

lisod bya ma single parent bisan financially stable pka kay naa pud bya needs ang bata na di nimo mapalit sa tindahan..like love ug care sa amahan..cguro kanang disgrasya na naliwatan lang tapos wla angkona awt dapat jud barugan nimo..but kanang magpaliwat i dont think so ahaha bitaw ako rasd ng opinion hap..

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast