View Poll Results: where to buy spell books?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • bookstores

2 25.00%
  • others

6 75.00%
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Malic View Post
    what do you mean lower school?
    Lower school in terms in the study of spirituality! This is not to discriminate the Wiccan Spirituality but the masters on the path have nothing to do with power and superstitious or pagan practices!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by regnauld View Post
    Lower school in terms in the study of spirituality! This is not to discriminate the Wiccan Spirituality but the masters on the path have nothing to do with power and superstitious or pagan practices!

okay getz na nako

your idea is nice but here is the downside, well, this is only my opinion.

Wicca here is in it's experimental/developing stage. It lack leaders with the proper skill para ma sakto pag develope and wicca. Most who joined are power seekers rather than seekers for spirituality w/c place a bigger part in this less travel path.

then when the excitement subside they stop attending monthly gatherings.

For me Wicca according sa akong mga nabasa "the rites and spells" is secondary ra na siya mura bitaw ra na ug prayer and supplication. The problem with most teen when they enter wicca the very first thing that they seek after are mga psychic experiences which is really wrong.

well that's my own 2 cents right there.
    Hi Malic!

Yes you have a very good point there. but maybe we should also look more positively into it rather than be disappointed or loose hope.

That's what I have observed also. Most new practitioners are just power hungry or just for the sake of trying lang.

That's where the gathering is for or the sharing. We also need to educate the new comers with the religious aspect of Wicca and Ethics of course.

And Wicca is a very open religion where personal growth has a lot of rooms and seeking for knowledge is always constant. So it really doesn't matter if we here in Philippines is just new to Wicca. There will be a lot of long time practitioners that can also help.

Thanks by the way for the insights.. That really helps.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sparrowhawk View Post
    Hi Malic!

Yes you have a very good point there. but maybe we should also look more positively into it rather than be disappointed or loose hope.

That's what I have observed also. Most new practitioners are just power hungry or just for the sake of trying lang.

That's where the gathering is for or the sharing. We also need to educate the new comers with the religious aspect of Wicca and Ethics of course.

And Wicca is a very open religion where personal growth has a lot of rooms and seeking for knowledge is always constant. So it really doesn't matter if we here in Philippines is just new to Wicca. There will be a lot of long time practitioners that can also help.

Thanks by the way for the insights.. That really helps.
    No problem sir.

Wicca should start with this in mind "Harm none". From that alone the Wiccans can draw a lot of principles on spirituality.

No problem sir.

Wicca should start with this in mind "Harm none". From that alone the Wiccans can draw a lot of principles on spirituality.
    Yup! Absolutely.. That's the Wiccan Rede..

wiccan ni si malic?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellblazer 2.1 View Post
    wiccan ni si malic?
    dili...basa lang gud ug mga books.

ah ok.....

aq nag study paq later on mag wiccan naq ^__^

merry ye meet, merry ye part

Default For the Goddess

Wicca here is in it's experimental/developing stage. It lack leaders with the proper skill para ma sakto pag develope and wicca. Most who joined are power seekers rather than seekers for spirituality w/c place a bigger part in this less travel path.

then when the excitement subside they stop attending monthly gatherings.

***** WIcca is not in its experimental/developing stage, we have been working on it since before. The only problem that we have been facing is the Catholicism that is oppressing our beliefs. Wicca doesn't have a leader, a central figure for the entire religion. The problem with people who join is their attraction to what the Craft could give them, the magick etc. That's why in our Cabal, Spirituality first before they are allowed to do magick. I tried to tell other covens to do that, however they use psychism and other magick abilities to draw people to join them.

Build the foundation of the belief in the Goddess first, then everything will be given to you!

++++ For me Wicca according sa akong mga nabasa "the rites and spells" is secondary ra na siya mura bitaw ra na ug prayer and supplication. The problem with most teen when they enter wicca the very first thing that they seek after are mga psychic experiences which is really wrong.

*** You are right. The rites and spells are all part of the Path, Psychic abilities are just secondary. Being a psychic doesn't make you a Wiccan and without these abilities doesn't disqualify you to be a Wiccan. Again Wicca is a Path, a way of life!

For the Goddess!

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast