Page 5 of 1120 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Default Re: Guns and ammo (the real one :))

ayoo... what's the right gun for a lady? how much and where can i get one? i'm thinking of getting into shooting but bisan paintball shooting wa pa ko katry.

The right gun for the lady ?? It all depends on ur personal preference so better off go to the range or store n try what they offer n shoot it .I prefer if my wife wants a gun for herself , WALTER PPK .380 because of its stopping power n size concealed in a handbag . Some say women should get smaller calibers because of their hand frame n prowess but time will prove them wrong again .

JULIE GOLOSKI

http://www.teamglock.com/jgbio.htm

SHARON ZAFFIRO

http://www.teamglock.com/szbio.htm
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

my wife prefers the Tangfolio 9mm or the Walther P99. like what springfield said, it all depends on your preference.

bai mu dawat ba trade-in ang armscor? akong migo nangitag ka trade ani ay.

1.Astra-Unceta Cal. 22 Short (magazine)

[img width=500 height=250]http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/3060/img0680a3sm.jpg[/img]

2. Astra-Unceta .22 mag. (revolver)

@Mr. Suave, i don't think Armscor accepts trade-ins.

@kuwarog, i just my MAPP-9 from Armscor. Haven't had the chance to fire it yet though. Too busy to go to the firing range

nindot na na Saturday NIght Special imong .22 na pistol hehehe .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Mr. Suave - baligya na imong Astra-Unceta Cal. 22? pila sad?

@Springfield: nice kaayo ang imong springfield armory bai... makapag pa tulo laway... tsk, tsk, tsk... the feel of shooting a .45 is a very unique one... i remember graduating from a .22 to a 9mm, then moving on to a .45... shet, POWER gyud bai....Â* Â*:mrgreen:

@Mr. Suave: nice guns bai, you just need to clean them up a bit, and they'll be good as new...Â* :mrgreen:

As for me, this is my favorite answer to home invaders:Â*

[img width=500 height=137]http://spas12.com/spas/anispas.gif[/img]

Luigi Franchi SPAS 12 Shotgun

Manufacturer: Luigi Franchi SpA, 1-25020 Fornaci, Italy
    Type: Automatic, combat-type
    Gauge: 12
    Barrel: 18.11in (46Omm)
    Weight: (empty) 8.O5lbs (3.65kg)
    Magazine capacity: 8 rounds

The SPAS12 is an example of a Military shotgun.Â* It has a heavy heat guard over areas of the gun likely to get hot during prolonged operation.Â* It has a latch on the magazine loading door that keeps out rocks and such when crawling along in a trench with it.Â* It has a "hook" on the end of the folding-stock that acts as a carry handle and a shooting support.Â* Â*It has a number of other special features that adapt it specifically for police and military use, such as a magazine cut-off button that stops feeding of shells from the magazine so that the slide may be opened without a new round coming out of the magazine.Â* This could allow a special round to be manually inserted.

The folding stock version of the gun is very, very, very photogenic.Â* Movie directors just love to have one in just about any movie with guns in it. The folding stock is always the most desirable amongst collectors, but the fixed synthetic stock version is actually most comfortable to shoot - the metal stock is much more painful to shoot.Â* And while the SPAS12 is one of the more comfortable guns to try to shoot with the stock folded up holding the pistol grip (due to its weight and semi-auto action), you'll likely try shooting it that way only once.Â* The purpose of the folding stock is really just to allow storage in a smaller location - the stock just about must be unfolded before use.

As seen on:

The Terminator

The Matrix

Nikita

Jurassic Park

GTA:Vice City

Rogue Spear

ISTORYA

:mrgreen:

wow nice babies

Quote Originally Posted by weedmeister2
    @Springfield: nice kaayo ang imong springfield armory bai... makapag pa tulo laway... tsk, tsk, tsk... the feel of shooting a .45 is a very unique one... i remember graduating from a .22 to a 9mm, then moving on to a .45... shet, POWER gyud bai.... :mrgreen:
    I was planning to buy the XD 45 ACP soon for personal concealment purposes kay nakasuway ko sa range , very manageable ang handling niya . It is just like shooting shooting a 9mm or a 40 SW but imagine the stopping power of a 45 ACP !!

Though it is very hard to decide because I also like 1911's . I really liked the SA Operator pero mahal lang pod .. damn if I only have money to burn and buy them all the same time hehehe . BTW weed , these are my other toys you do have a nice shotgun there . I do own also a MOSSBERG 500 CRUISER .

- Mossberg 500 cruiser
    - Sig Sauer P226
    - Remington 700
    - SKS Simonov

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 1120 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast