Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Default men with long hair, why???

Quote Originally Posted by Blongkoy
    redzki,

This is not anymore called long hair per se. Long hair is now called handles.

In my case, my wife wanted a handle every time I go work for straight 48 hours. In her anger, she needed a handle with which to scrub my face on the toilet bowl.

When you next see a guy with long hair, just imagine his wife or girlfriend being a powerful creature who has the final say over his life and death.
    hehehe... i see.

so it would be like " i love guys w/ handles!"

kalbo man ko

i used to have a bf who has a long hair, his wus really long.. he always had it on braids, goes to the saloon for that. he wus really sexy, angayan mn sya sa iya hair gud.. he had it on korn rolls the 2nd time he wus here in Cebu.. he wus really really hot!!!

Default Re: men with long hair, why???

Quote Originally Posted by KaTzKi
    i used to have a bf who has a long hair, his wus really long.. he always had it on braids, goes to the saloon for that. he wus really
    sexy, angayan mn sya sa iya hair gud.. he had it on korn rolls the 2nd time he wus here in Cebu.. he wus really really hot!!!
    wtf! i wonder how this thing looks like... wahehehehe

corn rows ba... get nyo?

Blog Entries

hullo people of the fashion forum.........i would like to ask all of you fashion and trends gurus............WHY DO MEN LIKE THEIR HAIRS LONG.......

this has nothing to do with f4.

You can always notice this that men who wants to look good will always have their hairs long. Like Brad Pitt in Legends Of The Fall. Banderas in Desperado. And these guys look better with their long braids than a clean cut. why is that
    I think men with long hair are sexy. That's what made these actors look good also. I really dont know but I think we are so used to seeing boys with short hair. I guess they're fed up of wearing their hair short since elemtary and cant wait for college to grow their hair. And when they do, it's a new look for them. Anyway, men with long hair or bald men are my type.
    iSTORYA.NET Forum Rules
    Do not argue with the enforcement of these Rules and Regulations. If you are requested to comply, comply. Persistent violations will result in a ban.

bec all these times, we have been so fed up by the rule imposed by this society that we have to cut our hair always bec we might become gay if we dont hehehe wla lng gud, for a change.

maybe they got a lot of attention when their hair is long...or maybe they like the classic rock star look.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by vlad
    bec all these times, we have been so fed up by the rule imposed by this society that we have to cut our hair always bec we might become gay if we dont hehehe wla lng gud, for a change.
    Exactly!
    iSTORYA.NET Forum Rules
    Do not argue with the enforcement of these Rules and Regulations. If you are requested to comply, comply. Persistent violations will result in a ban.

guys wants their hair long because they think they can be cool if they have it that way. trace sa mga ekals sa saunang panahun kadtong buhi pa si kurt cobain.. di ba taas man iya buhok hehe.. ug si bob marley, taas pud iya buhok.. ang mga laki mag huna2x gwapo sila tan-awon kung tag-as ilang hair pero sa tinuoray lang naay uban way angay hehe...

now, it's short.
    WATCH YOUR ATTITUDE!

11.    Advertisement

Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast