Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Question

What if the whelping puppies die because of irresponsibility of the dam owner... Will he be obliged to pay for the stud fee instead of puppy sharing.. Thank you for answering

what if usa ra ang pup? unsaon mani?

I hope buhi pa ni na thread. I am a newbie pag abot sa breeding. Sir basically nagpastud ko sa akong female. among sabot sa owner is 4:1 ang puppy share. akong iro 9 ang puppies pero ang duha namatay. as of now 7 na lng nabilin. Regardless ba na namatay ang 2 ka itoy dapat ba nako xa tagan og duha or isa lng ka puppy since 7 na lng na bilin og 4:1 among sabot sa puppy share? Please enlighten me. Daghang salamat

Default permission

Quote Originally Posted by MasterK View Post
    uso na man gud na pirated/illegal copying... thank you very much
    permission to copy igan

Quote Originally Posted by Eric_2016 View Post
    I hope buhi pa ni na thread. I am a newbie pag abot sa breeding. Sir basically nagpastud ko sa akong female. among sabot sa owner is 4:1 ang puppy share. akong iro 9 ang puppies pero ang duha namatay. as of now 7 na lng nabilin. Regardless ba na namatay ang 2 ka itoy dapat ba nako xa tagan og duha or isa lng ka puppy since 7 na lng na bilin og 4:1 among sabot sa puppy share? Please enlighten me. Daghang salamat
    irregardless sir sa namatay. we cant bring back the dead. so ang basehan is ang buhi.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UrbaNo View Post
    what if usa ra ang pup? unsaon mani?
    - if there is only 1(one) puppy whelped. the sharing is divided equally or half. thus; the stud owner and the bitch owner can negotiate if the bitch owner wants to keep the puppy; the bitch owner pays half the monetary amount of the puppy(or the price averagely dictated by the fair market value) to the stud owner. if the stud owner wants to keep the puppy; he pays half the monetary amount to the bitch owner. if both doesn't want to keep the puppy; anyone of them can sell the puppy(bitch owner is in preference to sell it) and divide the monetary amount from the sale.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kleecksx View Post
    What if the whelping puppies die because of irresponsibility of the dam owner... Will he be obliged to pay for the stud fee instead of puppy sharing.. Thank you for answering
    no. not unless it was stipulated in the agreement.

Further Notes:

IF IN CASE the bitch did not take after successful mating OR didn't get pregnant, the stud owner if the stud is PROVEN to have impregnated other bitch/es; shall have the FIRST RIGHT OF REFUSAL for re-stud in case the same bitch goes in her next heat/season.

IF IN CASE the bitch went through miscarriage, the bitch owner should inform the stud owner of such. so at least; not to give false hope to the stud owner and at least give the stud owner a little assurance that the mating was a success; just that for unforeseeable circumstance the bitch went through a miscarriage.

IF IN CASE the bitch did not take after successful mating OR didn't get pregnant, and the STUD is not proven to have impregnated other bitch/es; the bitch owner shall have the FIRST RIGHT OF REFUSAL for re-stud from the same unproven stud.

Quote Originally Posted by tasty_muffins View Post
    hey guys! uhm, quick question.. i hope okay lng pud mu-ask ug semi-related lng sa posted topic.. or should i make a new thread instead?

since puppy sharing sounds quite complicated ba, if i opt to pay for a stud fee, and my dam doesn't get pregnant, pwede pa ba nako mabawi ang money? or dili na?

there could be four different scenarios:
    a. dam is PROVEN but sire is FRESH
    b. dam is PROVEN and sire is PROVEN
    c. dam is FRESH but sire is PROVEN - kani duda ko dili cguro i-uli, kay mapasanginlan man nga dam is "bad"
    d. dam is FRESH and sire is FRESH

uhm, basing lng sa inyo experience mga sirs/maams

thanks so much!
    Kinsay makatubag ani per scenario? Thanks

7.    Advertisement

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456