Page 6 of 2075 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: Miami Heat

Default Re: miami heat

Quote Originally Posted by EZRA
    Let's not gloat when someone makes a mistake... this is a friendly discussion. Footloose pointed out his mistake.. That should be enough.
    EZRA

OT: there's no malice in my statement above, neither pleasure nor self-satisfaction as what "gloating" suggests.. if you read the NBA threads (and all it's related topics) intently, some guys would just run their mouths off posting stats after stats that doesn't even come close to reality. some suggest stories that are far fetched and are clearly made-up as they go about with their posts. maybe next time I'll just say "I concur" so there'll be no more misinterpretation.
    Shut Up! Let your GAME do the talking!

OMAD. sorry if I misinterpreted your post... but it sounded that way though.

Let's get on with the discussions.

Why pamper life's complexities when the leather runs smooth on the passenger seat?

OT: hmmmmmmm until now i'm still intrigued about that GRIFFIN thingy that omad posted...

one lucky guy...coaching genius at its best.. :mrgreen:

the heat are the favorites, bisan wala silay home court advantage. mao ni mag reasons

pat riley - his 9th finals appearance, so kahibalo ni siya mo handle og pressure
    shaq - his 6 finals appearance
    gary - his 3 rd

they maybe old but they have the young legs of wade and haslem and williams. those old veterans will guide those youngsters while sa pikas puros first timers.

lets wait til first game.

puwede sad ni mabali like what happen sa lakers against the pistons, they were the favorites but nasubraan og kompyansa, i hope shaq learned his lessons sa 2004 finals.

og katong nangasuko sorry ha, Im not suweto pero I think ive been following stackhouse, so kahibalo gyud ko asa iya team pirmi ive been a fan of him since he entered the league but not now kay miami bandwagon ko sorry stack. nindot unta to ila combinasyon ni grant hill pero sayang kaayo nga sige ka injured sa grant hill.
    Last edited by footlose; 07-27-2010 at 10:55 PM.

PILIA ANG MIAMI HEAT

excuse mga bro............ when man mag start ang finals?

JUNE 8 thursday
    9 pm
    US eastern standart time

or june 9 friday 9 am sa pilippinas

cheer ta sa heat ani ha.

althought dallas is the favorate to win the championship because of the talents and homecourt advantage.

ok pa ang heat.

Magic Johnson, a guest analyst for TNT and part-owner of the Lakers, picked Miami in six games. So did Chris Broussard, a writer with ESPN The Magazine.

take that from magic, 5 time nba champion. go heat

in the reg. season , nobodys talking about the miami heat, they always talk about the pistons, mavs and spurs, .
    pirmi lang gisaway ang heat, pero tan awa asa sila karon.

nya naa pa toy prediction si pippen nga ang heat mapildi sa bulls in 6 games, coz weak ang depensa ni shaq. sa pick n roll.
    mao lang ni ako ikasulti sa mga critics. never underestimate the heart of the champions.

pat riley and shaq. are champions.

sa game 1 i heared the mavs are going small against shaq. and maybe get him into foul trouble when attacking from the paint.
    lets watch how well diop is going to cover shaq. he was one on the hero against san antonio . against tim duncan in the later games of the playoffs.

we also have to watchout for dirks shooting in the high 30s or maybe 50s who knows.

11.    Advertisement

Page 6 of 2075 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast