Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Islam

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tokidoki View Post
    @fingolfin: pre, christians also discriminate baya. I find both religions to be equally prejudiced. After all, that is the goal of their leaders.

@NASYO: I find our culture much more disturbing. WE value celebrities over actual people with brains and look how far that has gotten us! It's very counterproductive to our country and to our attitude. Mura gud ginoo si John Lloyd ug si DingDong kay sa Santo Papa! I'd rather not comment on that in Manila kai basin ako nuon ang ilansang sa crus. LOL
    I have to agree on this.

Quote Originally Posted by fingolfin View Post
    .. and you failed to notice that this is about islam and it's teachings. Which the muslims also failed to hold true to their religion's teachings.

.. yes, not all muslims are hypocrite and stupid, but most are.

.. you see, as what the_child has pointed out that being an outsider, we can always feel alienated towards a certain religion. But i see it on another angle, being an outsider, we can see the flaws of a particular religion, here in discussion, islam.

.. because pigrah, the sole reason why i read and research more about islam is when the muslims CLAIM THAT IT IS THE TRUE WORD OF GOD. That is their biggest claim, that everything else is false and that the koran and mohammed's teachings IS THE TRUTH COMING FROM GOD.

.. can i ask you one thing ?? have you ever read the koran and it's vast teachings ?? if you have, did you see it's ridiculous intent and it's absurd teachings i'm not claiming to be an expert in koran, bbbaaaahhhh, i'm not, but in the pages i have read. it really is shameful.

.. i'll give you examples of it's ridiculous teachings:

.. here are the disliked actions in salah ... or when you pray ..

- raising one's eyes to the sky or closing them or looking around

- praying while needing to urinate

- wiping the ground, removing the stones

- praying at the time food has been served and one desires to eat

.. INVALIDATING THE WUDU .... wudu is the ritual before you make salah

- natural discharge. urine,stool, spit,wind
    - deep sleep
    - eating camel meat
    - touching the private parts directly with hands

... now tell me, if that is gods teachings.... whoa, then god is a fool.

.. if you analyze those teachings on the practical sense, you could only ask one simple question: WHY DID GOD GAVE US THESE TEACHINGS

.. what's up if we're going to touch our private parts ?? what if there's an ant ??

.. what's up if we look at the sky

.. those things make islam foolish to look at, they are making God stupid.
    This is the part where we will be going around in circles.
    All I can say is(and I repeat), u can never begin to understand Islam without an open heart and mind. Leme answer some of ur questions as I have already answered some of it in the past..yes, i have read parts of the Quran(i'd be lying if id say i read it all, couldnt even do that with the Bible) and I think wat ur really tryin to do is compare Islam to Christianity.. get over it Fin.

The Wudu for me is actually a great thing to do when talking to God or praying. Cleanse urself, give God respect and importance...not like crhitistians(if I may do as u do)..some peope visit the church without even thinking, they dress in revealing clothes, have a chit chat with company, flirt inside the church, nobody cares. I believe God deserves more than that.

There is really no end to this. If Islam is not for u, leave it be. Dont disrespect it. Dont talk trash about it. I think its by far the most decent religion ever and muslims have the strongest faith ever and i will defend it in any way I can.
    Last edited by pigrah; 02-02-2010 at 04:37 PM.

..islam is never for me coz im an atheist nor any religion. my point here is im dissecting islam and it's relation to the present world and it's morals.

.. you didnt get my point, in christianity, yeah, there are people who wears revealing clothes and they chit chat. But isnt that just freedom of expression ?? the way i see, islams had made god a discriminating god.

..and what about marrying up to 4 times ?? wazzup with that
    Last edited by fingolfin; 02-02-2010 at 06:38 PM.

almost all religion has unaaceptable beliefs/rituals to others...

however these are all dellusion . its human nature to be confused ., thats why they always have the drive to understand the world . but im sure there are lot of things we must put in mind too..

Quote Originally Posted by cromagnon View Post
    almost all religion has unaaceptable beliefs/rituals to others...

however these are all dellusion . its human nature to be confused ., thats why they always have the drive to understand the world . but im sure there are lot of things we must put in mind too..

.. yes, that's a fact. but the problem with islam is their biggest claim that theirs is the only and true religion and it comes from God and they have scientific miracles to prove it.

..islam is never for me coz im an atheist nor any religion. my point here is im dissecting islam and it's relation to the present world and it's morals.

.. you didnt get my point, in christianity, yeah, there are people who wears revealing clothes and they chit chat. But isnt that just freedom of expression ?? the way i see, islams had made god a discriminating god.
    That's today bai. Adto ka time ni Jesus, you saw how Mary wears her clothes. Just like a Muslim!

The church is losing it's grip and that's what you see today. Mga tao isog na mosupak sa ila simbahan.

I see the same thing in Islam too. You may bring up those issues as you said but I swear to you bai nakakita ko ug Muslim na mas hubag pa modala ug sanina kay sa Bikini Destinations.

Again, I believe you are reacting to this from a Christian perspective. Have you considered from a MALE perspective that this is a GOOD thing?

.. yes, that's a fact. but the problem with islam is their biggest claim that theirs is the only and true religion and it comes from God and they have scientific miracles to prove it.
    So does Christianity.

Blog Entries
    sir fin,

The Muslims that you encounter are mostly Sunni's, ryt?
    Saudi'ans are majority Sunni's.
    Taleban/ Bin Laden's group are Sunni's though his ancestral roots are from Yemen, which most number of Muslims are Shia's.

Don't limit yourself with Sunni's teachings /interpretations towards Islam.

I will recommend sir, to explore more on Islam as a religion , you try to meet or mingle (if given an opportunity ) with Shia's, you will discover a different view on Jihad, philosophy of headjab, etc.
    They opposed and object on the idea of suicide bombing and their own interpretation of Qur'an are most likely have some relevance with the contents of our bible, even the characters are with significance.
    Last edited by miramax; 02-02-2010 at 07:26 PM.

back in tha dayz when i was there

all i can say is " Pakistani muslims are KOLO HARAME "

ty.

Last edited by SEED OF LIBER; 02-02-2010 at 09:08 PM. Reason: GI usab ty

mam, naa ko nka talk na muslim elders before (daghan muslim sa amo area sa Mindanao) and i ask that question..ingon cla, mas mau gani daw cla na ila gna minyo-an ang mga babaye na ilang nahilabtan kaysa sa mga laki sa uban religion naa cge pang gamit ug laing babaye bsan minyo na, or f kng ulitawo pa bsan kinsa2x lng nga babaye mkg s*x..lyk mang gamit ug prostitutes..cla daw kay dli man, pakaslan daw nla, kay sala daw nang mogamit kag babaye dn dli daw pakaslan..well, nkasabot sad hnuon ko gamay sa ilang point..

11.    Advertisement

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 345678 ... LastLast