Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: I Don't Know

i don't know is a good word, in certain situation. but it challenges our status as thinking animals that's why we seek answers. we never get tired of asking questions and finding the answer because that is our nature.

to say 'i don't know' for me is a form of giving up, i'd rather hear 'lets find out' .
    what would have happen if all our great scientist/philosopher/historian/theologian/inventor/cook lol settled for the "i don't know" answer

Quote Originally Posted by silent-kill View Post
    i don't know is a good word, in certain situation. but it challenges our status as thinking animals that's why we seek answers. we never get tired of asking questions and finding the answer because that is our nature.

to say 'i don't know' for me is a form of giving up, i'd rather hear 'lets find out' .
    what would have happen if all our great scientist/philosopher/historian/theologian/inventor/cook lol settled for the "i don't know" answer
    i agree.

i guess the best way to put it is ---- "I don't know.... for now"

Quote Originally Posted by silent-kill View Post

the way i see it, there's only 3 possible outcomes.

A)i dont know----> i want to know/lets find out.

B)i dont know----> and will remain blissfully happy and complacent with i dont know

C)i dont know----> and outright claims GOD did it. insert bible chapter, verse and line here.

Quote Originally Posted by munzter666 View Post

B)i dont know----> and will remain blissfully happy and complacent with i dont know

C)i dont know----> and outright claims GOD did it. insert bible chapter, verse and line here.
    you seem to know the answers then you don't have to say "I don't know"

No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.
    Bible believers do not claim that they are all knowing or omniscient.
    The Bible does have a lot of life's answers to life and morality.
    But we dont know who will win the next fight with manny panquiao and we dont know who is going to be the NBA champion this year and so forth.
    But here is what I know, Pacman would retire when hes old, now does that entails me to be an all knowing heretic?
    This mean you accuse people of heresy? Why do you accuse people this way? Because you know more than they do?

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by munzter666 View Post

You do not even know what will happen to you tomorrow, are you sure that everything is certain?, then why?

the path to intellectual honesty starts with admitting your ignorance of a particular subject. agree?

the path to intellectual honesty starts with admitting your ignorance of a particular subject. agree?
    I agree.

Okay, so why ask question in public if you think no one is capable of answering it?
    Some people answer questions not because they know the ultimate truth or the absolute answer, but because they want to share their take on the issue and get something from others too.

Quote Originally Posted by chad_tukes View Post
    to be honest, i dont know....but i agree...hehehe

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chad_tukes View Post
    Perhaps it should be knowing one's capabilities and then try to enhance one's self.

11.    Advertisement

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast