Page 6 of 203 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by maleman View Post
    yup... HTC Hero 1.5
    try Settings>Wireless and Networks>Mobile Networks>Access Point Names

the one with -internet under it should have a button beside it. if it's white, press it to make it green. then check notification area if it connects to EDGE, GPRS, or 3G.

Quote Originally Posted by c_cebrecus View Post
    try Settings>Wireless and Networks>Mobile Networks>Access Point Names

the one with -internet under it should have a button beside it. if it's white, press it to make it green. then check notification area if it connects to EDGE, GPRS, or 3G.
    done with that settings pero wala lang gihapon connection. then akoa na gi-restart akong phone couple of times pero same ra gihapon ang results. akoa na sad gi-try ug reconfig ang mga APN settings, reset to default settings pero no success gihapon.

next time, try lang nako ang smart basin mamili ug sim akoa phone.

done with that settings pero wala lang gihapon connection. then akoa na gi-restart akong phone couple of times pero same ra gihapon ang results. akoa na sad gi-try ug reconfig ang mga APN settings, reset to default settings pero no success gihapon.

next time, try lang nako ang smart basin mamili ug sim akoa phone.
    well, you should, because my motorola milestone doesn't accept SUN sims even though it's openline.

Blog Entries
    I do hope somebody can answer me, i have asked this here more than a couple of times...

What is ROOT (or rooting; rooted)? And how do i do that with my Milestone, or how do i know if my my Moto Milestone have it? Lastly, what's it for and what does it do??

My Milestone's a ver.2.1 Eclair

BTW...

Also somethig to look forward to is the Moto Shadow (or rumored to be the Nexus 2), to be released early days of June 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by c_cebrecus View Post
    well, you should, because my motorola milestone doesn't accept SUN sims even though it's openline.
    noted sir... thanks!

pero if ever kabalik ko diha, try nako gihapon ug kulikot akoang APN settings for globe. i'll post it here if ever got a positive results.

Quote Originally Posted by herp_doctor View Post
    I do hope somebody can answer me, i have asked this here more than a couple of times...

What is ROOT (or rooting; rooted)? And how do i do that with my Milestone, or how do i know if my my Moto Milestone have it? Lastly, what's it for and what does it do??

My Milestone's a ver.2.1 Eclair

BTW...

Also somethig to look forward to is the Moto Shadow (or rumored to be the Nexus 2), to be released early days of June 2010.
    The link below might help to answer your questions...

Why Root - Android Wiki

Blog Entries
    noted sir... thanks!

The link below might help to answer your questions...

Why Root - Android Wiki
    Thank you so much sir.

Follow-up question... How do i install it to my Milestone? And where do download the rooting programs from?

with Android 2.2 Froyo, looks like it will overtake the iphone OS lols

Blog Entries
    Can anyone here root my milestone for me? Or is there a shop here in Cebu City that does offer such service?

hey guys i just updated my nexus one to 2.2 "froyo" and its GREAT,any one updated too

Blog Entries
    Can anyone here help me with my Milestone...

I can connect to my wifi signal here at home, but i can't browse or do anything that needs data connection. I tried browsing while it's connected to my home wifi (with an excellent signal), and it always won't let me browse the net. An error message always pops-up that says: "Web page not available. Check to make sure that your device has a signal and data connection". And this happenes each and everytime, even to the most common sites like Yahoo! or Google. And i do have a good wifi signal.

However, if i connect to other wifi connections (like the ones in SM City Cebu or Bo's Coffee), i can browse and do every other things normally and regularly...

What seems to be the problem with my phone?

11.    Advertisement

Page 6 of 203 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast