Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by cjpadriga View Post
    mga bro, wat inyo masugest nikon d3100 or d5000?tnx alot...
    both are good entry level cams. check the specs nlng and see which one works for you. ako, i'm into the canon system but if i were to choose, between these two, i'd pick the d3100 only because it's the newer model.

Quote Originally Posted by lextagz View Post
    mga bros,
    what do you think of canon powershot SX30 IS?
    i think this cam would be a great back up body. but i'd pay extra for an SX1.

ask lang ko mga bossing asay mas maayo 7d or d7000?

hmmm morag lisod man kung mg compare between 2 brand models... i suggest u decide first unsa nga brand imong gnhan. morag from top to level down to specific model nga gusto nmo.

lets say nka select kag brand Nikon or Canon, unsay imong i consider sa 2 brands like service center, prices sa accessories and lens prices etc etc.. morag in general between brands nga evaluation.

then kung mka select nka ug brands anha nka mg compare ug models from the selected brands para dali ra as for budget wise.

ambot lang ha, ana ako natanaw kay kung between models of 2 brands mahimo gyud bias ang mka suggest nmo.

Quote Originally Posted by ayanko View Post

Quote Originally Posted by michaelocana View Post
    hmmm morag lisod man kung mg compare between 2 brand models... i suggest u decide first unsa nga brand imong gnhan. morag from top to level down to specific model nga gusto nmo.

lets say nka select kag brand Nikon or Canon, unsay imong i consider sa 2 brands like service center, prices sa accessories and lens prices etc etc.. morag in general between brands nga evaluation.

then kung mka select nka ug brands anha nka mg compare ug models from the selected brands para dali ra as for budget wise.

ambot lang ha, ana ako natanaw kay kung between models of 2 brands mahimo gyud bias ang mka suggest nmo.
    michael's right. depende jud asa ka nga system mu invest. ako, i'll say 7D cuz i like the Canon system and invested into it na pud. Mike would say the D7000 because he likes the Nikon System and invested into it na pud. Feature wise, the D7000 has features that the 7D doesn't and vice-versa. So what you're really comparing are apples and oranges. Better pick your brand first then the models you're considering under that brand, and we'll be glad to tell you which ones we think are best.

very informative hehe.. nice suggestion masters^_^
    what is in between nikon and canon kana neutral lang na brand naa ba ni? I hope di ko OT ani..

Default Re: Do you need help deciding which dSLR to buy? Read this post.

Quote Originally Posted by vanz2008 View Post
    very informative hehe.. nice suggestion masters^_^
    what is in between nikon and canon kana neutral lang na brand naa ba ni? I hope di ko OT ani..
    i don't think naay in between bai. i think you have to pick a brand jud. so far, canon and nikon are the most dominant diri sa pinas.

Can you afford to buy either 7D or D7000?

mga bros,
    unsa nindot na unit na dslr that is good with photos and video in canon or nikon?

Quote Originally Posted by lextagz View Post
    mga bros,
    unsa nindot na unit na dslr that is good with photos and video in canon or nikon?
    Canon 5DMkII

This is a very informative Thread... interesado jud kaayo ko sa photography ron, especially using the DSLR. I am about to get my DSLR cam. daghan ko og knowledge nga nakat.onan here... Thanks.

11.    Advertisement

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast