Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

only those people who had experienced broken families know the pains in this situation. ambot lang sa uban bata, but for me who is personally a product of a broken family, dili gyud lalim. as i was growing up, maski gamay pako pagbuwag sa akong parents, naa lang gihapon ang dream nga one day, magbalik unta akong mami ug dadi. ma hurt ko sa mga affair sa skul wherein ang uban naa ilang mama, naa ilang papa. my dad could be there but with my evil stepmom. nindot gyud ning naa ang mama ug papa bahalag pobre. so, i think in most cases, mangita gyud ang bata ug kinsa iyang papa. mahatag man nato tanan love gikinahanglan sa bata pero di nato madiktahan ilang feelings. kung illegitimate ka, di na nimo sala. wala kay sala sa legit family sa imong parents.

^^tinuod jud na dili jud kabayran ug sapi ang feelings sa bata nga walay dadi. mao nga bisan usa ka adunahan imong ginikanan maka ingon jud ka bahala nalang unta ug pobri basta completo..

Take it from me. I was born out of wedlock. My parents were not married but my father is supporting us (me and my younger sister) financially. When I was still a kid, I was bullied, I was embarrassed, and my peers in school beat me emotionally because I don’t have a father. When I graduated in college and I filled up my resume, I would always and always feel embarrassed. I don’t know what name should I write on the father’s name column. Until this time, I am still bringing in this dilemma. I know this is gonna be forever.

I did want to have a legitimate family. Something I can be proud of. I then realized that I should change what I used to have and that I will find the right man to become my husband. I will change all the people’s perception in our family and that history will not repeat itself.

Luckily, I found the right man and I am happily married with one cute baby girl. I love each moment being married and that I am already fulfilled. I promise that I will do all that I can to keep the fire burning.

I don’t oppose to what most of you believe in. I just wanted you to see the other part of the whole. You are talking about your part in here. How about the child’s part? I’ve been in their shoes and it’s very hard I tell you. Being born without a legitimate father is not what they will want if they are to choose and its not that you can guarantee that you can give them all the emotional needs. Sometimes we can say your best aren’t good enough. There is somebody else who can fill it up and that is the other half or the father.

I say, choose the right man. Not all men are like your fathers or exes. If you want to have a child, find the right man (to be the father) first. Marry him. I call those people who wont commit as cowards. They are afraid to take the risk. Life is a risk and without risk, life is but boring and colorless.

Quote: If you are a good Christian, try your best to follow God’s rule with all the best that you can. After all, mistakes have no excuses. (We all commit mistakes but mistakes that are planned are obviously very unreasonable.)

4.    Advertisement

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456