Page 62 of 64 FirstFirst ... 52596061626364 LastLast

up ko ani..

Quote Originally Posted by unswa View Post
    To date, we have explored less than five percent of the ocean. Much remains to be learned from exploring the mysteries of the deep. The ocean is the lifeblood of Earth, covering more than 70 percent of the planet's surface, driving weather, regulating temperature, and ultimately supporting all living organisms.

Before venturing into the universe, know what is in our backyard first. The answers lies in the abyss.
    This one!

Quote Originally Posted by Batmanthe26th View Post
    We can never tell for sure unless we see "THEM" with our own eyes
    Be careful what you wish for. I think they are everywhere.

daghan na kaayo mga istorya about ani. for me aliens doesn't exist!

Quote Originally Posted by NetFreak View Post
    daghan na kaayo mga istorya about ani. for me aliens doesn't exist!
    what makes you so certain that they do not?

The universe is infinite and we exist. That's all the proof you need. For unexplained cosmic phenomena, there's the WOW signal, the great galactical burper event. these are the ones i can recall at the top of my head right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Batmanthe26th View Post
    We can never tell for sure unless we see "THEM" with our own eyes
    Boss tanx sa share nmu sa buy and sell section.. Nway . . based lang sa akoa ug ako mga natan-aw..
    Naay alien . . . wa lang nila na gipahibaw sa madlang PEOPLE kay ma-shock ta ug dli ta ka.accept... khibaw ka atong gi-ingon sa papa ni clark? .. sa Superman? .. People are afraid to what they don't know. . mao na xa.. unya try to pagbantay bantay sa mga movies, series, news ug uban pa.. naa na clay mga hidden message. . which is believing we are not alone in this universe..
    try to watch Ancient Alien also.. before ka mo-tan.aw ana.. be open minded.. be broad minded..
    u will see.. .

Quote Originally Posted by POPiO View Post
    Boss tanx sa share nmu sa buy and sell section.. Nway . . based lang sa akoa ug ako mga natan-aw..
    Naay alien . . . wa lang nila na gipahibaw sa madlang PEOPLE kay ma-shock ta ug dli ta ka.accept... khibaw ka atong gi-ingon sa papa ni clark? .. sa Superman? .. People are afraid to what they don't know. . mao na xa.. unya try to pagbantay bantay sa mga movies, series, news ug uban pa.. naa na clay mga hidden message. . which is believing we are not alone in this universe..
    try to watch Ancient Alien also.. before ka mo-tan.aw ana.. be open minded.. be broad minded..
    u will see.. .
    Well actually open manko ani, wala mansad ko nag sulti nga dili gyud ko mo tuo. Ako lang si sulti nga dili gyud ta ka sure unless we see the aliens with our own eyes, hehe. Kumbaga 50/50 ko ani ba hehe

Banned User
    Blog Entries
    lisod man ituo nga naa.. pero lisod sad jud ituo nga wala.
    sa pagkadakong hawan nalang sa universe.. grabe jud kaayo ug wala.

"Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not - Both are equally terrifying"
    -Arthur C. Clarke

sa earth palang naay mga mananap nga kahibulongan.., samot na kaha sa lain lugar nga lagyo...

huna2xaa kuno.

I think aliens are more plausible given the size of our universe. Not that I have any evidence for them. Just plausible.

P.S. I don't believe on these flying saucers or alien encounter usually reported or documented by the media. They just look like fake or conspiracy theories.

11.    Advertisement