Page 63 of 64 FirstFirst ... 536061626364 LastLast

This is earth calling can you hear us ?...............

No.

The autobots can prove it.

Elite Member
    In our galaxy, pobably yes. Entire universe? No.

Quote Originally Posted by Pringle View Post
    In our galaxy, pobably yes. Entire universe? No.
    I think you have it the other way around. The observable universe contains hundreds of billions of galaxies. So for you to say in our galaxy there are probably aliens but the ENTIRE universe doesn't have one, is a mistake in itself. How can you have aliens in a galaxy, but not in the universe (which where the galaxy is located)

Our universe is so vast..and nobody knows how big it is.. we can accept the fact that we are not alone in this universe.. in my opinion there is life in other planets but still there is no proof.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 20Phoenix15 View Post
    No.

The autobots can prove it.
    ask chuck norris

OT - This topic reminds me on one of my favorite quotes :

Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying. - Arthur C. Clarke

Of course not Daghan kaayog galaxies and every galaxies naay habitable planet, so how come we are alone in the universe?

Naa ko silingan diri naay 11 ka tudlo sa kamot ug naay organ sa lalaki ug babae. So maka ingon ko dili ta alone. Tanawa inyong mga silingan makaingon namo nga naa jud alien.

Quote Originally Posted by arpa View Post
    Of course not Daghan kaayog galaxies and every galaxies naay habitable planet, so how come we are alone in the universe?
    The quote meant we are not sure, hence the "two possibilities exist". There so many people here in Istorya that are convinced nga naay other life forms sa universe, but somehow can't show proof.

No proof but I have very good reason to believe. Because...

Carbon, stuff that earth life is based on, is present all over the universe. Carbon is created through fission and supernovas. Although it is not known how exactly non-living carbon can turn into a living thing, however it happened though, it occurred naturally without help from a god or intelligent lifeform. Thinking that this naturally occurring phenomenon only happened here is ridiculous.

All this is just based on the description of "Life as we know it".

11.    Advertisement

Page 63 of 64 FirstFirst ... 536061626364 LastLast