Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 5663646566

Quote Originally Posted by daiclerr View Post
    Hi istoryans,

My boyfriend is a swimming instructor who has been teaching beginners and at the same time advanced swimmers for 10 years. He is not originally from Cebu but he belongs to a family of swimmers in CDO who teaches swimming for a living. He moved here with me a year ago and has recently decided to resume teaching swimming here . He will be teaching primarily in Abellana (as the entrance rate is affordable) but he can also teach in other pools. His rate is as follows:

* 1 on 1 coaching,1.5 to 2 hours per session - 400 php per session, no required no. of sessions.
    * group class, minimum of 2 persons at 1.5 to 2 hours per session - 2500, 10 sessions, 2 weeks, preferably monday to friday. per session not allowed. will need full payment for all 10 sessions.
    * group class, 3 to 4 persons, 1.5 to 2 hrs per session - 2000, 10 sessions. 2 weeks, preferably monday to friday. per session not allowed. will need full payment for 2 weeks.
    * group class, 5 students and above, 1.5 to 2 hrs per session - 1500, 10 sessions. 2 weeks as well, preferably m to f and will need full payment for 2 weeks. commitment is required because price is dependent on number of students booked.

On top of the rate is the entrance fee in abellana which the student will shoulder.

Starting June 27, I have two adult male friends who will start a 4 week beginners training and they are looking for others to join them. Since it is 4 weeks (20 sessions), the rate is 4000 php. Please let me know if you are interested by sending a text message to 09228188299 and look for Kezia. My boyfriend and I are freedivers. He's working on getting certified to teach freediving so if that's something you would like to do as well, feel free to shoot me a text message.

Thanks everyone!!

Hi miss. mo tudlo sad sya og Toddler? my kid is 1 year and 7 months hehe hilig man gud kaau ligo dagat , ako nalng ta ipa swimming lesson ehhe thanks

hi @wakiki - dili raba.. the youngest we can accept is 4 years old.

Hi istoryans,

My boyfriend is a swimming instructor who has been teaching beginners and at the same time advanced swimmers for 10 years. He is not originally from Cebu but he belongs to a family of swimmers in CDO who teaches swimming for a living. He moved here with me a year ago and has recently decided to resume teaching swimming here . He will be teaching primarily in Abellana (as the entrance rate is affordable) but he can also teach in other pools. His rate is as follows:

* 1 on 1 coaching,1.5 to 2 hours per session - 400 php per session, no required no. of sessions.
    * group class, minimum of 2 persons at 1.5 to 2 hours per session - 2500, 10 sessions, 2 weeks, preferably monday to friday. per session not allowed. will need full payment for all 10 sessions.
    * group class, 3 to 4 persons, 1.5 to 2 hrs per session - 2000, 10 sessions. 2 weeks, preferably monday to friday. per session not allowed. will need full payment for 2 weeks.
    * group class, 5 students and above, 1.5 to 2 hrs per session - 1500, 10 sessions. 2 weeks as well, preferably m to f and will need full payment for 2 weeks. commitment is required because price is dependent on number of students booked.

On top of the rate is the entrance fee in abellana which the student will shoulder.

Starting June 27, I have two adult male friends who will start a 4 week beginners training and they are looking for others to join them. Since it is 4 weeks (20 sessions), the rate is 4000 php. Please let me know if you are interested by sending a text message to 09228188299 and look for Kezia. My boyfriend and I are freedivers. He's working on getting certified to teach freediving so if that's something you would like to do as well, feel free to shoot me a text message.

Thanks everyone!!
    wow!

Quote Originally Posted by wakiki View Post
    Hi miss. mo tudlo sad sya og Toddler? my kid is 1 year and 7 months hehe hilig man gud kaau ligo dagat , ako nalng ta ipa swimming lesson ehhe thanks
    Try this guy, Edwin "Johnny" Angelo: https://www.facebook.com/edwin.angelo.1?fref=ts
    Maayo ni siya mo tudlo ug bata. that time (3yrs ago, 2yrs and 3yrs old pa ako daugther) he coached them. We have him for two summers.
    Nag change lang mi pag ka 3rd year kay wa namo siya na contact. Nagkita lang mi balik after summer na.
    Daghan ni siya gi tudlu-an pero try lang.

Naa pa ni siya?

Default swimming lessons for adult

Quote Originally Posted by jhoy View Post
    hi everyone! i used to teach swimming lessons sa sacred heart center, pero nag work naman ko karn. any one interested kay i can teach pero weekends ra dyud. pm me or txt me at this number 09228969996. i can teach kids ages 3 and up and adults sad.

by the way i am a girl basin naa moy preference sa instructor. my brother who is a student can teach also.

kung club ultima member mo - mas better kay i am a member also and we dont have to factor the pool admission kay part man sa benefits.

Hello and good day,
    ask lang ko if available pa ni?
    magpatudlo unta ko.hehe

33yrs old pwede pa? hahaha paka ulaw nalang ko ani hahaha

hi @wakiki - dili raba.. the youngest we can accept is 4 years old.
    Hi Miss, is your bf still teaches swimming lesson?

update? kinsa pa mutudlo dha? adult. kamao gamay. lol

10.    Advertisement

Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 5663646566