Page 7 of 111 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mraljoriz View Post
    There reasons why I moved from away from ubuntu this is not to say that ubuntu is bati but as there are many distros, each of us has freedom.

ang laing lain distro kay murag tawo naa itom, puti, brown ug pamanit naa pud singkit, budlat, special people but still they same they are humans.
    bitaw sir tinuod na sir, ang sa tinuod lang ang sanina ray nag-usab2 sa mga linux karon but ang kalag ug sulod sa lawas sa linux mao ra gihapon wala ma usab, napun-an tingali. hehehe...

Quote Originally Posted by deford_cnca View Post
    Hmmm.... I like this one. You dont have to learn every linux distro and it will cause you confusing trust me. Will I am System admin and I am working most all the time with ubuntu desktops and ubuntu servers since 5.04. I work also with other special purpose distro like PBX and firewall. Based on my experience, the effective way to learn linux are focus, read more, hands-on and do projects. Set your goals and ask your yourselves what are trying to achieve. Focus on a project then everything will follows like you will be reading more and doing more hands-on. This is my formula for learning the linux. Just like what I said I like this one so count me in.
    Thank you kaayo, sir. update lang nya tika sir, then ask pud mi sa imong mga ideas and expertise, murag nindot kaayo imong background sir, server side naka. hehehe.. advance nakaayo hehehe.. sige sir welcome sir.

Quote Originally Posted by stjohnmedrano View Post
    Good day mga fellow Users. inform lang tamo nga ang Cebuntu IRC is ready.

ang server sa Cebuntu: irc.freenode.net

dayon join lang sa #cebuntu

thanks to sir turbomark.
    up lang nako mga mga cebuntu.

Debian's Appreciation Day man d i. Debian Appreciation Day

Quote Originally Posted by stjohnmedrano View Post
    up lang nako mga mga cebuntu.
    aguy kasakit sa hawak.. na-dc pa gyud sa #cebuntu wew opless na nuon tsk tsk balik na pod ta pirmero ani pero ok ra temporary lang sa to opless. wew basin di macontrol ang mosulod..

Quote Originally Posted by turbomark View Post
    aguy kasakit sa hawak.. na-dc pa gyud sa #cebuntu wew opless na nuon tsk tsk balik na pod ta pirmero ani pero ok ra temporary lang sa to opless. wew basin di macontrol ang mosulod..
    sige lang sir ok rana sir. sugod lang ta sa scratch gyud. ato lang hinay2 gud. hehehe...

pag buhat namo ug flow of how you will present cebuntu to school kay we will join together on school seminar tour.. or siguro dapat kuyog mo sa meet up namo para ma sugod gyud ang plan...

Quote Originally Posted by mraljoriz View Post
    Ako ra ni idea bai, ayaw ka lain
    Have the name registered.. marking Cebuntu as a trademark would be an exercise in futility if the name is not properly registered with the IPO (Intellectual Property office) and DTI.

In Commercial law there is a concept of first registration, even if you have conceived a name the first person to register that name acquires ownership. Registration, under the eyes of the law, is equivalent to ownership.
    maayo jud ni nga idea.
    i will support this.

Have the name registered.. marking Cebuntu as a trademark would be an exercise in futility if the name is not properly registered with the IPO (Intellectual Property office) and DTI.

In Commercial law there is a concept of first registration, even if you have conceived a name the first person to register that name acquires ownership. Registration, under the eyes of the law, is equivalent to ownership.
    di ni mahimo, because naa na ko cebuntu.info long before .com ako lang gidisable pero ako gihapon to i-up

support ko ani.. DISTRO UBUNTU (HARDY HERON) ako gamit, maayo ni nga idea kay focus ta ug usa lang ka DISTRO..libog if daghan na..

11.    Advertisement

Page 7 of 111 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast