Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

pwede add no 7. kanang dapat naa kay cute tapad pra nahan ka work.. kanang murag inspired ba. hehehe

for me, bill nos 2,4,5,6,7 will do..

kuwang ang bill of rights...sweldo diay...minimum 20k....ehhehee

Quote Originally Posted by bolivar1985 View Post
    kuwang ang bill of rights...sweldo diay...minimum 20k....ehhehee
    kung for starters wla pai experience ok ra...

I disagree all

A programmer can survive in any situation. That's why Programmers are created to create more software to propose better hardware and of course better business, it makes the world go round.
    Your source code is like a money, it goes around the world or used in business.

Asking for more SASSY things are bunch of sissies. owwww... GAY!!!

Spartan programmers doesn't need that much.
    :P
    Last edited by dodie; 10-16-2009 at 07:41 PM.

@dodie

Here is your 286 PC with 8MB of RAM. I have provided you with a 12" black and white screen for your convenience. Do not complain, because you're just a programmer. Here's a monobloc chair for you to sit on. Remember to switch off the electric fan when not in use.

I expect the 3D game engine to be fully finished next week.

Elite Member
    Blog Entries
    LOLx.... good point

@simoncpu

You are Over-Acting. You're just showing your ego. Who cares about 3D?
    WHAT IF............. you are asked to create a desktop software, programming on devices, or create a website system from scratch... you still need 3D to that? lols..... yeah right it tickles me.

NOT ALL programmers are on 3D stuff. Some programmers prefer making systems which NOT on 3D, market is slower. You only get money for graphics or advertising or video ONLY. Does a business oriented clients want to use 3D? for what hehehehe

To tell you guys frankly, creating systems is about fulfilling the needs of the business. To meet the specific REQUIREMENTS of the project.... and you guys just demanding classy tools/gadgets from your company. I really hate programmers demand such exaggerated tools... even IF the project CAN BE SOLVED to any computer.

BY THE WAY..... Fast internet, good chair .... that's good enough. Only demand what is necessary.
    Some software companies in CRITICAL STATE would prefer finding better person who has the skill and demands lesser than the others.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkCuering View Post
    LOLx.... good point
    Have you ever been in a company? Do you know the different situations from different companies?

You think the world is the same like in schools or learning in books?
    You're just seeing only the TIP of the devil's horn. It's not about technology. It's about business+technology. Programmers can't survive without clients or businessmen. Without technology there's no business. If there's no business, there would be no new technologies to create.
    Last edited by dodie; 10-21-2009 at 01:25 AM.

dodie's right..

good programmers overkill stuff... they don't yap.

Quote Originally Posted by dodie View Post
    You are Over-Acting. You're just showing your ego. Who cares about 3D?
    WHAT IF............. you are asked to create a desktop software, programming on devices, or create a website system from scratch... you still need 3D to that? lols..... yeah right it tickles me.

NOT ALL programmers are on 3D stuff. Some programmers prefer making systems which NOT on 3D, market is slower. You only get money for graphics or advertising or video ONLY. Does a business oriented clients want to use 3D? for what hehehehe
    I think you're barking on the wrong tree, perhaps even over-acting. The point simon is referring to is how can you use your ultra leet skills while you expend on ultra outdated hardware. He mentions no thing about 3D Rocks and programming sucks.

His post is not that hard to understand, in fact I find it ironic why do you have your reply like that. Try to think what people will think of you when you post that way

But yeah I agree with your point that I only understand. Programmers were built and weathered to hard conditions. We are all built to comply in deadlines no matter how early they are, whether with bill of rights or none.

11.    Advertisement

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast