View Poll Results: Who is your favorite style icon?

Voters
150. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jackie O

21 14.00%
  • Audrey Hepburn

75 50.00%
  • Marilyn Monroe

25 16.67%
  • Madonna

21 14.00%
  • Gloria Macapagal Arroyo

8 5.33%
Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Default Re: ~THE FASHIONISTA'S CLOSET: The fashion must-haves and essentials every well-dressed woman should

My list:

1. seamless/skincolor panty
    2. a nice bra
    3. bags to match anything you wear
    4. accessories
    5. flats/flip-flops
    6. perfume
    7. a bathing suit that goes w/ your body type
    8. a good pair of jeans
    9. pumps
    10. dress (cocktail, beach etc)

Blog Entries

Default Re: ~THE FASHIONISTA'S CLOSET: The fashion must-haves and essentials every well-dressed woman should

Quote Originally Posted by AlimaHermosa
    Hollywood Fashion Tape. The star's secret apparel and body tape. This stuff is the best!
    Yes, I agree with myself =)

Lingerie Solutions: Reusable Silicone Gel Petals - very useful for low-cut/backless blouses or dresses..
    i'm very thankful for it during my travel and the long flights coz i was saved from the discomfort of bra while sleeping...

[br]Posted on: January 03, 2008, 06:53:47 AM_________________________________________________o ist, why man di mo appear ang picture na akong gi attach?...unsa correct na steps?

you can never go wrong with the LBD alright!
    dark jeans
    accessories DEFINITELY (Vintage bags and shoes of diff colors)
    nice pair of sunglasses
    bikinis
    nice lingerie

Default Re: ~THE FASHIONISTA'S CLOSET: The fashion must-haves and essentials every well-

attitude! :mrgreen: though it doesn't hurt to have some help...grab The Science of Sexy by Bradley Bayou. It helps you determine the clothes that best fit your body shape (naa'y instructions on how to determine that) and sa last page kay what every girl must have in her closet. haven't completed the list pa, na pordoy ko pag christmas!

-black sexy heels
    -classic pearl earrings
    -black shades
    -denims
    -oozing self confidence

Earrings, earrings, and earrings. And killer lip glosses from Victoria's Secret or Face Shop.

I agree with oozing self-confidence. But above all...never ever sacrifice comfort for anything else.

Here's my list:

1. killer heels (a pair of pumps/stilletos that are comfortable enough for varied occasions: lunch with the girls, a dinner date, for work and nights out dancing)
    2. real jewelry (pearls or diamond studs or a trademark piece that reflects your personality like your birthstone necklace or even your wedding ring)
    3. good underwear (lately i'm addicted to topshop undies!) - no bras that can double as flotation devices and granny panties please!
    4. the perfect pair of denim jeans
    5. the basic white shirt (i get mine from mng)
    6. a nice cover-up (maybe a shawl/jacket/blazer/hoodie/cardigan - you choose depending on your lifestyle)
    7. a REALLY NICE, EXPENSIVE BIKINI like no one else's
    8. a dressy top in satin, silk or lace
    9. the perfect little black dress
    10. a great denim mini skirt (mine are from chocolate clothing and co.)

i love this thread!

i usually go out with these stuffs:
    shades..
    ponytail..
    earrings..
    necklace..
    wrist watch..
    skirt..
    short shorts..
    dress..
    pointed heels..
    sleeveless shirt..
    jeans..
    bag..
    pointed boots(low cut)..
    seamless and underwire bra..
    cotton undies..
    black shirts..

just go mix and match..
    ..depende sa mood and occassion.

shirts, jeans, bags, bags, hihihii shoes!!hehehe and a lot of accessories! hehe

11.    Advertisement

Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast