Page 87 of 97 FirstFirst ... 7784858687888990 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MrsJack View Post
    halu
    ask lang ta ko bah, nus-a pwede i-breed ang toy poodle?
    pila'y age dapat una i-breed? (if pwede ma-specify in dog years or human years or months)

naa man god ko'y toy poodle diri
    date of birth niya is july 30, 2012
    pero nidaku naman gud ni

pls enlighten me
    tnx
    Wait at least around 1 year 8 months na sya if you can to be safe. If the bitch is not ready, it can be fatal for her. Others won't even breed their dogs until 3-4 years pa. Some would say its ok to breed them on their 2nd heat but I wouldn't recommend.

Quote Originally Posted by SPRINGFIELD_XD_40 View Post
    We can discuss here , maybe get tips from experts and dog lovers alike .

I noticed a lot of wrong information , discrepancies specially sa BU and SELL section regarding sa PETS and sa DOGS in particular , maybe we can discuss it here for future buyers na dili ma ilad and the seller also to properly sell the dogs aron walay ma mislead and prevent future headaches .

I will start with :

1. When you sell , please dont say something that is not like MICRO or TEACUP for example because there is no such thing . It will only entice the buyer na walay alamag sa breed . In short ang seller NANGILAD .

2. When you buy , save enough money so you will get what you pay for . Dont rely on PET QUALITY since mao ni ang reason managhan ang PUPPY MILLS . Mo gara man sad sila kay they know someone out there will buy it .

3. Go for pedigreed dogs as much as possible , refer to number 2 . A dog that is pedigreed is your insurance knowing your dog is of PURE BREED . Many agrees with me but a lot will be offended but the fact needs to be told , a dog that has no papers is as good as nothing when we talk about quality .

4. A seller should only PRICE the puppies when it is out . I discourage RESERVATIONS and PRE PRICING basing on the parents status . Reason being is , ang lutas is about 8 weeks or 2 months and what if mamatay tanan ? Headache ilabi if non refundable na . Sa PRE PRICING pod , you cant predict the price of the pups based on the parents whereabouts because pila ka generations man ang giliwatan ana nila . Just because the parents are CHAMPIONS or HALL FAMERS doesnt mean anything sa puppy directly because these are man made achievements . What is important is ang TEMPERAMENT sa puppy and DRIVE .

These are all I can think of and come up for the moment , please ... BREED QUALITY DOGS and not for the sake na maka baligya mo and make some money and for the BUYERS na dili magmahay sa gi palit . Mao man na kasagaran na excuse nato ... " Sagdi na lang , dog lover bitaw ko . napugos na man lang na because naa na man . If given the chance to go back in time , I am pretty sure he or she wont buy that puppy for the amount he or she paid for it . If hinatag mas maayo . "

Please if naa mo maika add , do so aron daghan ta ma aware diri . This thread is for us to know and identify who are the PUPPY MILLS and BACKYARD BREEDERS and sa buyers pod na dili MAILAD .
    Kadghan nq nka.buy og puppies nga without papers but fortunately pure gyud cla and AQ GPA.check sa vet para sure.. Ang positive side sa w/o pprs ky barato.. Naa man gani q dog nga coton de tulear which is very rare but wla papers. Mkabaligya nah unta q og puppies for 30k but wla LNG gyud papers.

Knsay naay coton de tulear nga female dnha? Naa q'y male bsin nahan mo pa.stud. puppy share ra AQ dawaton. Ty

Quote Originally Posted by darkcardinal View Post
    Kadghan nq nka.buy og puppies nga without papers but fortunately pure gyud cla and AQ GPA.check sa vet para sure.. Ang positive side sa w/o pprs ky barato.. Naa man gani q dog nga coton de tulear which is very rare but wla papers. Mkabaligya nah unta q og puppies for 30k but wla LNG gyud papers.
    your vet can competently tell you if a dog is pure or not? whos that vet?

Quote Originally Posted by Shihpomapoo Dog Hotel View Post
    POODLES OWNERS CORNER? There's one? I've been looking for poodle lovers here but couldn't find the thread. I decided to start one. Cebu Poodle Society.
    You should have searched keywords like POODLE , CEBU ,. SOCIETY or CLUB .... not literally POODLES OWNERS CORNER . That was meant to to catch the idea of a thread that certaily talks only about POODLES and a place to hang out for owners.

Anyways , just continue on the thread , I have searched it myself to no avail but only 1 thread na inactive since last year ra man pod.

@ DARKCARDINAL .....

Nindot diay na imo iro bai . Wala gani ko naka ila ana but cute jud kaayo . Mao na ang gi ID sa vet na pure bred but walay certification ?

Anyways , if we talk about Dobbies , unless it is not a breed in itself , would you know na pure siya ? I bet not. It came from 5 existing breeds mixed and matched up.

But to remind everyone , dont be also so sure about PCCI papers , careful gyud mao its better to know the breeder also and not just the breed . Ma FAKE man gani ang KWARTA , PASSPORT ug LTO LICENSE , unsa na lang kaha ang PCCI certificates na walay special markings and features.
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Quote Originally Posted by Shihpomapoo Dog Hotel View Post
    Philippine Canine Club, Inc. (PCCI) registration only caters to "pedigree breeds". Pedigree means it already has a long ancestry lineage. In your case, you can develop your crossbreed into a breed on its own but that will take a very long time (minimum of at least 15 to 20 years). You'll have to secure the sire (if that's the sire you wish to define your entire lineage from). I actually inquired from PCCI and to date, they don't have that option yet to register or recognize a new breed. I also have a mix-breed myself and I wanted to give her some kind of registration certificate. They only register those that already are AKC (American Kennel Club) recognized breeds (at least). To date, there are several new breeds recognized by AKC but I'm not sure if PCCI are ready to recognize them already.

What I can suggest is if you want to track its lineage, you register it as a Designer Breed. Do note the history of this cross-breed. Take a photo of its dam and sire for your records. You can always register it with Designer Canine Registry Designer Breeds / Hybrid Dog Registration and Pedigree Services - International Designer Canine Registry.

Hope this helps!
    Thanks for the info boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironwood_Cebu View Post
    not a chance.
    Salamat sa info boss, Anyways, naay papers o wala love lang ghapon namo sya. ^_^

You should have searched keywords like POODLE , CEBU ,. SOCIETY or CLUB .... not literally POODLES OWNERS CORNER . That was meant to to catch the idea of a thread that certaily talks only about POODLES and a place to hang out for owners.

Anyways , just continue on the thread , I have searched it myself to no avail but only 1 thread na inactive since last year ra man pod.

@ DARKCARDINAL .....

Nindot diay na imo iro bai . Wala gani ko naka ila ana but cute jud kaayo . Mao na ang gi ID sa vet na pure bred but walay certification ?

Anyways , if we talk about Dobbies , unless it is not a breed in itself , would you know na pure siya ? I bet not. It came from 5 existing breeds mixed and matched up.

But to remind everyone , dont be also so sure about PCCI papers , careful gyud mao its better to know the breeder also and not just the breed . Ma FAKE man gani ang KWARTA , PASSPORT ug LTO LICENSE , unsa na lang kaha ang PCCI certificates na walay special markings and features.
    Actually, PCCI confirmed that their papers can't be duplicated because of the hot seal. The problem is one can buy the PCCI of a dog that's already dead (I don't know if this is even true or just a rumor). Another problem is that, PCCI doesn't really physically inspect the puppies itself. They could send a photo of a litter which is not necessarily the litter that they applied for.

I recently found out that a bitch can be mated by more than one kind of breed at the same time, which means that even if the sire and dam are the same, there's no guarantee that it wasn't mated by another kind of breed the entire time it was in heat. If that happens, not all dogs will have the same breed. PCCI can give registration to the entire litter when they apply within the first 2 weeks after whelping. It will be impossible to know the breed of each pup at such an early stage.

This is precisely the reason why I want to advocate for people to develop a new breed to avoid cheating like this. There is more value developing a new breed than duping people just so they can increase the price. If people develop their mixed breed, they don't only get to contribute to the encyclopedia of dog breeds representing the Philippines, they get to NOT dupe people, they also get to put a signature on the dog itself bearing their own name or a name of their choosing. Another positive is, their mixed breed's behavior can be monitored and documented. This is important in order to know what the development is for - what kind of dog it is bred for.

Quote Originally Posted by IAmRyanPasayan View Post
    Salamat sa info boss, Anyways, naay papers o wala love lang ghapon namo sya. ^_^
    thats correct. but i just answered your query.

@ DARKCARDINAL .....

Yeah, I did type all those keywords but I couldn't find any. That's the reason why I started the thread "Cebu Poodle Society".

11.    Advertisement

Page 87 of 97 FirstFirst ... 7784858687888990 ... LastLast