Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default PACQUIAO - VELASQUEZ

By Teddy Molina, reporting ...

LOS ANGELES, CA.-- Thursday at the Grand Wilshire in Downtown Los Angeles, media from different corners of the world gathered for the final press conference leading up to Saturdays Double Trouble card at STAPLES Center. The card will feature two of Boxings biggest attractions; Tijuanense Erik Terrible Morales (48-2, 34KOs), as well as Filipino slugger Manny Pacquiao (39-3-2, 30KOs).

The press conference was scheduled for 10:30 A.M., but did not get underway until 11:45 A.M., do to some unexpected late arrivals.

When Pacquiao arrived he was heard telling a Spanish reporter (in spanish), Estoy bien preparado, y me siento muy fuerte, which drew some oohs and ahhs from everyone within earshot. The multi-faceted Pacquiao will take on Hector Velasquez (42-10-2, 31KOs), of Tijuana, on Saturday, in the co-feature.

The time has finally come, said Velasquez, who had three helpings of fruit while he waited for the rest of the fighters to arrive. Camp was easy this time around, since I fought about a month prior to signing the fight with Pacquiao. I did not have to worry about getting in shape, since I was already in good shape.

When asked if he would like to make any predictions, Pacquiao responded, Its going to be a great fight.

While many experts agree that both Pacquiao and Morales are fighting tune-ups in preparation for a possible December rematch, the fighters themselves disagree.

I never plan ahead, said Morales. We understand who we have in front of us and we understand that he is dangerous. So we prepared strictly for Raheem nobody else!

Morales went on to say, Part of what has made me the fighter I am today is the fact that Im always in the best shape possible.

Velasquez is a very good fighter with a lot of experience, said Pacquiao. It will be tough, but Im confident in my training.

Morales says he has trained intensely for his debut at 135lbs., and believes that while Raheem will give him a good fight, he (Morales) will have his hand raised in the end.

Moraless opponent, Zahir Raheem (26-1, 16KOs), has different plans though. I am ready for Saturday this is what Ive been waiting for all my life this is the moment, said Raheem, in an interview on Monday on THE BOXING SHOW.

The only World title fight on Saturday will be between Light Flyweights, Brian Viloria (17-0, 11KOs) and WBC Champion Eric Ortiz (24-4-1, 16KOs). Ortiz plans to take the fight to Viloria, but says he will be ready for anything Viloria has to offer. This could very well be the most exciting fight of the night, with both fighters eager to exchange a high volume of punches and at close quarters.

The Erik Morales and Manny Pacquiao, Double Trouble card will take place on Saturday at STAPLES Center in Downtown Los Angeles. Doors open at 4:00 with the first bell set for 4:30 P.M. (All times Pacific)

The two Co-Features, Manny Pacquiao vs. Hector Velasquez and Erik Morales vs. Zahir Raheem will be televised on HBO Championship Boxing beginning at 9:45 ET/6:45 PT.

KARON MGA BRO, ASA MAN MO ANING DUHA PACQUIAO OR VELASQUEZ ?

Default Re: PACQUIAO - VELASQUEZ

Love ur own .... PACMAN gyud !!
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Elite Member

Pacman will be TKO'd in seventh round. Maypa mag artista nalang.

Quote Originally Posted by Sovabon
    Seryoso ka ana or bugal bugal lang ? Hehehehe .... si VELASQUEZ ang i tumba ni PACMAN oi .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Where can we watch LIVE! Manny Pacquiao VS Hector Velazquez ?

Elite Member

@Springfield: Dina bugal bugal uy! Tinuod jud na. He,he.

naay site nga interactive about ani nga fight? unsa nga site?

asa ta kita ug live sa net?

PACQUIO WINS!!!!!!!!!!! DAOG NA!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sovabon
    SORRY BRO you're wrong!!! hahahahahahhahahahhaha wala nakoy masulti wwooohhhooooo

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast