Default Outsourced Accounting & Bookkeeping Services

Are you hiring for an accountant or bookkeeper? There is no longer a need for that!

Avail our services now, and you will save a lot instead of hiring an accountant or bookkeeper.

The good things about outsourcing:
    * we are more efficient in terms of work since we are more experienced in this field
    * we are more effective; you are dealing with Professionals and Certified Public Accountants (CPA)
    * you can save a lot of money; instead of hiring and paying salaries (plus benefits) to your employees, our services is cheaper; you can contact us 24/7 while your employee is only during office ours.

Tel # 236-2598
    mobile # (globe) 0906-4224796
    (suncell) 0922-2228612

Our services are:

*Accounting & Bookkeeping Services
    *Auditing (Audited Financial Statements)
    *Free Consultancy ; absolutely FREE... if you have problems and concerns feel free to talk to us
    *Tax Avoidance Scheme (legal way to minimize your tax)
    *Outsourced Accounting Services
    *Project Feasibility Study
    *Business Plan
    *Business Permit Processing (including OBO, Zoning, Fire, & City Health Clearance)
    *DTI / SEC Processing
    *SSS / Philhealth / Pag-ibig Processing

Tel # 236-2598
    (suncell) 0922-2228612

...sorry, i forgot our contact numbers.

Tel # 236-2598
    (suncell) 0922-2228612

Services includes but not limited to:
    * Accounting Services
    * Bookkeeping Services
    * Business Permit Processing (Sole Proprietorship / Partnership / Corporation)
    * DTI / SEC Processing
    * BIR / SSS / Philhealth / Pag-ibig Processing
    * Set up of Accounting Systems
    * Payroll Computation
    * Auditing
    * Free Consultancy Service
    * Baranggay Micro Business Enterprise (BMBE) Processing
    * Tax Avoidance Scheme (Legal way to minimize your tax)

for inquiries contact 0922-2228612 (suncellular) ; 0906-4224796 (globe) ; 236-2598 (tel #) look for jalyn

Deadline for withholding of compensation (1601 C) & expanded withholding tax (1601 E) for the month of August 2009 will be on September 10, 2009...

CPE ON THE ROAD (EVR VERSION) - [Part 1 of 4]

TO : PICPAns and OTHER INTERESTED PARTIES

To provide practitioners the opportunity to earn the units required for the renewal of their PRC/BOA accreditation, PICPA Eastern Visayas Region and PICPA Cebu Chapter will again deliver the CPE on the Road (EVR Version) on August 21 and 22, 2009; September 18 and 19, 2009; October 16 and 17, 2009 and November 13 and 14, 2009 at Sacred Heart Center, D. Jakosalem St., Cebu City. Participants will earn 15 cpe units for each 2 days or for a total of 60 units for the 4 sessions. Click Here to Download the whole Memo

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea
    Hello ,
    I was wondering if you can advise me on my little problem regarding B.I.R?

Im a professional recently graduated ( not working ).
    ..... ganahn ko mag sugod ug business but ang part sa requirement to start a business ( legal ha! ) is Income Tax Return ug Proof of Income!

I do have money given by my folks to start my own business.
    Actually i want to start a lotto outlet and they require:
    Proof of Income;
    For Self-employed:

Income Tax Return
    Registration of Business
    Audited Financial Statements
    For Employed:

Income Tax Return
    Registration of Business Audited Financial Statements
    Certificate of Income

* unsaon mani nako nga wala koy work ( mao gani mag business ko para naay income!!!)
    * wala pud ko proof of income .
    *unsaon pag apply sa B.I.R nga mag ask man sila didto pud nga kinsa ang employer?
    *Wala pa pud koy T.I.N ug unsa bana diha.
    *My question would be how do i go about getting these requirements is there a way ?

After all these it makes me wonder how other people start a genuine business and get these B.I.R requirements and yet are not employed.

I hope you can shed light on my little query
    hope to hear from you.

thanks.
    I was just wondering kun kinsa naghatag ani nga requirements? When starting a business, ITR & proof of income are not a requirement... mag-start palang gani ka.

If kana nga requirement is from PCSO kay mag-open man ka ug lotto outlet, dili na applicable nimo nga requirement, para rana sa kadtong naay existing nga business. Pangayo ug lain nga requirement nga mo-apply sa imong category. Pasabta ang in-charge nga wala kay existing nga business & first pa ni nimo nga business. Kun maglisod ka, you may ask our assistance para sa imong registration, just give us a call.

About sa imong TIN, SOP man gud na sa BIR nga kun magkuha ka ug TIN pangutan-on jud ka nila kun para asa, kun para employment mao mangutana sila kun kinsa employer, pero kun para business fill up raka sa form 1901 para sa sole proprietorship (1903 para sa corporation). Pero before they will accept your application form, secure paka sa mga requirements like DTI/SEC, Business Permit/Mayor's Permit, Contract of Lease (if applicable), etc.

8.    Advertisement