Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Best type of savings for the future

Hello Istoryans,

ask unta ko kung unsay best way to save for the kiddos future.. better ba ang educational plan or mutual funds?

if you have other investment ideas.. pls lang pud ko share.. salamat kaau

for me mutaul funds..... it's good to buy now mam.... coz barato ang / share....... how young is ur kiddo? naa pa kay more than 10 yrs... sa ako tan aw

salamat kaau quantuminplus sa response.. wala pa ko nanganak, mao ga prepare pa.... aha nice magbuy ug mutual funds?

Mutual Funds the best jud, Health insurance kay barato pod hilabi na wala pa natawo im anak ug Educational plans..

For me, mutual fund or UITF. Divide your target amount by 10, the result will be your annual investment for your mf/uitf account. Invest in an index fund.

^ agree.. pwdi ra sa online gani. try bpi

Mutual funds, UITFs and probably stocks (direct).
    For mutual funds and UITFs, you can visit mutual fund companies and banks or even consider talking to a mutual fund broker.
    The PSE and brokers conduct regular lectures about stock market awareness and investment.
    It's not really that complicated and hard to understand.
    I suggest you visit these firms and try to see what may suit you the best.

For mutual funds, there's FAMI, PAMI and Sun Life. FAMI and PAMI are located at Jones while Sun Life is located at Cebu Business Park. For UITFs, visit banks. Banks offer UITFs. Some banks that have good UITF products are Security Bank, BDO and BPI.

For the PSE, you can check this website. Schedule of lectures are being posted here from time to time. For brokers, you can visit PSE's office at Insular Life (2nd floor) and talk to brokers. There are several brokers there. First Metro Securities is located at Jones (same office as FAMI).

salamat kaauu mga istoryans sa support.. mo join nya ko puhon mga lectures.. i have basic but wants to know more kay pang future na ni sko anak.. at the same.. start npud mi invest for retirement...

Quote Originally Posted by makie29 View Post
    Mutual funds, UITFs and probably stocks (direct).
    For mutual funds and UITFs, you can visit mutual fund companies and banks or even consider talking to a mutual fund broker.
    The PSE and brokers conduct regular lectures about stock market awareness and investment.
    It's not really that complicated and hard to understand.
    I suggest you visit these firms and try to see what may suit you the best.

For mutual funds, there's FAMI, PAMI and Sun Life. FAMI and PAMI are located at Jones while Sun Life is located at Cebu Business Park. For UITFs, visit banks. Banks offer UITFs. Some banks that have good UITF products are Security Bank, BDO and BPI.

For the PSE, you can check this website. Schedule of lectures are being posted here from time to time. For brokers, you can visit PSE's office at Insular Life (2nd floor) and talk to brokers. There are several brokers there. First Metro Securities is located at Jones (same office as FAMI).
    ganahan ko ani.... dili ni cla ang type na mamugos? kanang mag cge txt2/tawag2 nimo? ganahan ko makabaw more about aning ing-ani.....

For me High dividend stocks depending on your investment horizon.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast