Unhappy A shout out to the owner, proprietor, franchisee, mamager or head of chez andrei

Chez Andrei Pizza before it has undergone a facelift was one of the mouthwatering pizza I have had to chance to taste.... but over the weekend my craving for a chez andrei pizza was crushed...............
    what has happened to one of the best pizza's around?
    PHAET! it had a minute amount of cheese and other toppings...........
    I understand that we are undergoing a crisis today, but quality should still be a top priority of every business owner.... when i saw the pizza we bought (take out ni thus the delayed reaction), i was confused whether i ordered a pizza or quesadilla..........
    to make the long story short.......... I WAS DISAPPOINTED...........
    this is not to destroy chez andrei.... no... this is a chance to redeem yourself.
    BRING BACK THE QUALITY CHEZ ANDREI PIZZA WE USED TO KNOW......

SHOUTOUT: to the owners, proprietors, franchisees and managers of chez andrei pizza

Hi there! Which branch was this?

When we order in the Paseo Mabolo branch, we don't seem to have any problems with their pizza although honestly, I have never tried it before then. I love their Renee Pizza, Vegetarian and the one with all the toppings on it.

^ tagpila diay ang price sa pizza nila?

ako pod i was reaaaaaally disappointed. ni-adto jud ko sa ilang Lapu2x branch bisan kusug kaau uwan ato coz i was craving for mouthwatering pizza.

then while waiting sa akong pizza, ni-order ko ug pasta nila for dine-in. it was like they just grabbed the pre-flavored pasta from the fridge then heated it in a microwave oven.. wasn't that appetizing.

then ang pizza nila which cost P200+, pwera gaba lang mas lami pa ang Mom's pizza sa Colon! maka-disappoint jud coz sa una dghan baya kaau cgeg suggest aning Chez Andre kay lami kuno daw kaau.. @TS thanks for bringing up this topic.. mayta mkaabot ni sa tag iya...
    Last edited by Motownkid; 08-02-2008 at 01:35 AM. Reason: gwapo ko

i agree, wala nay lami ang ila pizza....totally different sa original sauna....they said they changed the dough but pag tilaw nako, dili lang man ang dough na usab, ang tibuok taste man...ang price ranges from 200-300....

hala ay.... mao ba? try ko tilaw daw.. be..wa nko kakaon sa ilaha... ...too bad lami baya to ila pizza sa una...

7.    Advertisement