Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast

Default MERGED: New World Order

Try to download from LimeWire this ebook about conspiracy "Final Warning - History of the New World Order by David Allen Rivera" This book may take long to read by the facts here are very accurate.

Do you believe that in this century New World Order will be achieved? I do...

New World Order means that the whole world will be under one government and one great leader, the AntiChrist. This will be all achieved after the World War III. Even Nostradamus has predicted this event. The AntiChrist will use religion to start this war. Muslims VS. other religion(lead by the Christians). We will all be deceived.

Only your FAITH will save you. Death will be the easiest way out.

Default Re: New World Order, the coming of the AntiChrist.

Let's just pray and do the same ordinary things that we do every day... pero if it's God's will

.... Then let the War begin.. just choose well who's side will you be on to...

If war begins, I will go with the good side.

The problem is, how do you define "good"? From a Christian's, atheist's, Buddhist's, etc. point of view?

By the way roduel, we do not condone copyright infringement here (more popularly known as 'piracy'). If you don't want to be reprimanded, I suggest that you DO NOT provide any assistance whatsoever in the infringement of copyright (which in this case, encouraging people in this forum to download a certain book, which I am certain, is protected by copyright).
    ڤيكتور البَرت جَبيلاغين

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor
    The problem is, how do you define "good"? From a Christian's, atheist's, Buddhist's, etc. point of view?
    hmmm... let me quote Mr. C.S. Lewis on this:
    Christianity is the statement which if false is of no importance. If true, it is of infinite importance. The one thing that it cannot be is moderately important.
    For Christians, if we made a mistake that Jesus is God, then ok lang kay wa na floating around nalang ta. No heaven, no hell. Just plain, dead. Or, you'll be a cockroach the next time you live here on earth.

But, if we are correct, then we can all enjoy the glory of our Creator in Heaven and rule with Him for eternity... for those who did not believe, well there's always Hell...

Bottomline, you have nothing to lose in Jesus. Only much to gain. :mrgreen:

I agree....

Its actually very easy to define good. I mean, really easy.

What if in that near future... it will be hard to distinguish which is the good side...? Some say Hitler was the Anti-Christ, some say Russia and the former USSR, some say Saddam, some say the Pope, some say it's Bill Gates, or Bin Laden, or ... George Bush..?

Who knows, Bin Laden is really an angel of God...? and Bush (USA) is the new Sodom and Gommorah..?

Grrrr.. Scary.... Most of us like the US raba.. or how the Americans live... even me... my boss is an American and he pays and treats us well...

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Bernard
    What if in that near future... it will be hard to distinguish which is the good side...? Some say Hitler was the Anti-Christ, some say Russia and the former USSR, some say Saddam, some say the Pope, some say it's Bill Gates, or Bin Laden, or ... George Bush..?

Who knows, Bin Laden is really an angel of God...? and Bush (USA) is the new Sodom and Gommorah..?

Grrrr.. Scary.... Most of us like the US raba.. or how the Americans live... even me... my boss is an American and he pays and treats us well...
    Kibaw mu, just read your Bible. It has a lot of answers to these questions jud. Let me quote a verse ha. This basically answers the question why it is so hard to see the truth; to distinguish right from wrong:

2 Corinthians 4:4 ---> Satan, the god of this evil world, has blinded the minds of those who don't believe, so they are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News that is shining upon them. They don't understand the message we preach about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.

This was taken from the New Living Translation.

The book "A Glimpse at Life's Existence & Destiny" is an unpublished book. I can assure you that.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast