Default Pearl Jewelry of K.I. Pearl Ayala Center Cebu

Recently K.I. Pearl of Ayala Center Cebu launched its official website

Please do visit http://www.kipearl.com
    Website is capable of accepting online payment (Major credit cards and offers FREE* FedEx Shipping) for privacy and security SSL support is enabled.
    128bit SSL: https://kipearl.com/home_pearl_jewelry.html

Store Address:

K.I. Pearl
    Space 134 Ground Level
    Ayala Shopping Center Cebu
    Cebu Business Park
    Cebu City 6000
    Philippines

Main Office: TeleFax No. (063) (32) 232-8670
    Ayala Center Shopping Mall : TeleFax No. (063) (32) 232-2341
    Maribago Pearl Farm: Telephone No. (063) (32) 340-9090

Business Hours: 9:00AM and 5:00PM Philippines Time (+8GMT)
    Shopping Mall Hours: 9:00AM and 8:00PM Philippines Time (+8GMT)

Email 24/7 : sales [at] kipearl [dot] com

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=

K.I. Pearl News

Are you interested in pearl jewelry? If you have a keen appreciation of beauty and irresistible luster then it comes naturally that you’ll love pearls as well. Thus if you do you’ve got to visit our website www.kipearl.com to satiate your desires, wants and needs for top quality first-class pearls. K.I. Pearl is a Japanese owned business and a name you can trust in acquiring precious pearl jewelries for your collection whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned collector or a pearl trader with a very discriminating taste.

As you will know Japanese ingenuity brought to this world and perfected pearl culture. They blaze the trail in coming-up with the well-guarded secrets in producing cultured pearls. K.I. Pearl, a name you can have confidence with has been in the business of culturing pearls for 25 long years. With this foundation and going strong as a leader in the pearl industry have a strong market not only here in the Philippines but also its clientele covers the United States and European continent.

Thus K.I. Pearl’s tradition will definitely continue to lead and serve it’s clientele for so many years to come. The company has embrace all aspects in the pearl jewelries market by accepting pearl manufacturing orders and catering as well to wholesale pearl buyers and retailing with a wide range of pearl products from pearl bracelets, pearl rings, pearl earrings, pearl necklaces, pearl pendants, pearl brooches and loose pearls and other pearl fashion accessories and pearl handicraft decors because they’re capable of fashioning all sorts of pearls into all designs and shapes.

Whatever you’re pearly need is, you name it and they’ve got it. And to guarantee its uniqueness and quality of the designs is a confidence customers will get from they’re experienced and expert pearl art designer. This additional fact is trivial as it seem yet it is also important for every client to know that K.I. Pearl produce are Proudly Philippine products that is renowned throughout the world of pearl jewelries. Quality pearl colors that are clear, flawless and lustrous comes in white pearl, pink pearl, black pearl, brown pearl, cream pearl, and green pearl. Most importantly they’ve got the quality you can bank on.

About the Company

The company that’s serving the selective and quality-conscious pearl clients is engaged in a variety of roles related in the production of cultured Philippine pearls. It engages in pearl export, operates and manages its own pearl farm facilities in the pristine blue waters of picturesque Maribago in Mactan Island, Cebu. They do the processing of pearl jewelry and in making artful designs of pearl handicrafts. You may name your needs and we’ll simply provide pearl products of the most excellent quality as we are the leading purveyors of the best cultured pearls found in the world market today. Our export business is a worldwide undertaking with a net of clients from across oceans and continents ordering from us a wide range of quality pearls to choose from. Our clients are a testimony of satisfied pearl connoisseurs that stays with us for many years. You may check our comprehensive photographic pearl catalogue for more exquisite and elegant pearl designs. We invite you to be our customer because we value business relationships and your needs for only quality pearls. Our flexible business dealing allows us to accept wholesale pearl orders and retail pearl orders.

Company History

Here’s a bit of our origins and proud history though modesty aside we have been in the pearl business for decades. With the boom of cultured pearls that dominated the market from the start the business was initially based in Tokyo. Following in a trail of pearls brought the firm to the Philippines, a country known as the pearl of the orient seas. The firm soon situated itself in the nuclei of the country that is Cebu. First located at the high-end Shangri-La Mactan Island Hotel and Resort, a 5 star hotel in metro Cebu. It then move to its more visible and accessible location, the new showroom in the plush Ayala Shopping Center Cebu. Here are displayed a varied mix of eloquent designs, artful concepts and the products of tradition and of state of the art technology of pearl culture and pearl jewelry making.

Owner Profile

The man behind the business is Mr. Kichiya Ishii, a multi-talented artist whose expertise is in the design of cultured pearls and more specifically south sea pearls. The pearl expert is on his more than 50 long years in the professional pearl connoisseurship as for his credential. His expertise in all aspects of the pearl business including pearl farming, pearl production, pearl culture, pearl export, pearl appraisal, pearl design and pearl information is a knowledgeable and reliable professional whose business prosperity has the pearl luster for its trademark in producing only good quality pearls, a trademark that etched on every product that comes from K.I. Pearl. Ishii describes his pearls with a few humble words “simple and special” that are true to the oriental tradition of finding beauty in simplicity or the tradition of Zen mastery. His vast collection of rare top grade and exquisite designs of pearl jewelry is a treasure to behold and a nature’s wonder. Any customer who owns a K.I. Pearl jewelry product will have a precious piece to love and enjoy for a lifetime. Ishii deals only in high-quality pearls, the choicest pieces that exhibits and illuminates pearl luster. He gives his guarantee for the full enjoyment of a treasured Philippine pearl and a lifetime of complete satisfaction knowing that you’re an owner of a unique work of pearl art that can be worn as a stunning jewelry fashion. Among other things Ishii dabbles also in painting and is an accomplished impressionist painter.

Precious Stone Jewelry

A wide range of precious and semi-precious stones are also dealt with and available. Finely crafted and hand-sculpted mother of pearl shells comes in a variety of sizes, shapes and forms that are mounted with 14/20 gold setting equal with 14k gold 1/20 to an alloy will not deteriorate with conditions of constant use and wear and tear for many years is a tested testament for its durability.

New trend

There’s a new trend in pearl jewelry fashion. The latest of sale pearls is marked with strikingly affordable price thereby one may avail of cheap pearls in today’s brisk market. It’s a chance for everyone to acquire these exquisite gems for accessories and adornment, to wear and enjoy pearl jewelry fashion. Pearls designs will fit any occasions and affairs whether formal and informal gatherings and goes well with any clothes style in fashion today thus it will never get outdated. Since it’s timeless, this character in pearl fashion will stay and remain to be sought after and enjoy its luster forever to be enjoyed and treasured for a lifetime just like gold jewelry.

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=

Default Pearl Jewelry of K.I. Pearl Ayala Center Cebu

Great For Valentines Gifts

K.I. Pearl
    Space 134 Ground Level
    Ayala Shopping Center Cebu
    Cebu Business Park
    Cebu City 6000
    Philippines

**Philippines Order**

FREE SHIPPING

Default Re: Pearl Jewelry of K.I. Pearl Ayala Center Cebu

thanks il surely send 1 for my mom and sis this coming valentines day

dugay rako suki sa K.I pearls sa ground level pa sila.. daghan kaayo kog k.i. pearls.... ni undang nalang kog pamalit kay recession hehehe

Bridal Jewellery can be made from many different materials like gold, silver, platinum or even diamonds. Brides may opt for jhumkas or mangalsutras during the ceremony along with other traditional accessories like henna and bindis. Brides also wear earrings, necklaces, bracelets, anklets and rings that complement their dresses perfectly.

6.    Advertisement