Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Default Who are your favorite Japanese, Korean, Taiwanese or Pinoy loveteams?

Kinsa inyo bet nga pareson ever na Loveteam in Asian Films? Stars or pairings nga ning click sa televiewers ila tandem sa Movies / Dramas inyo na watch, or loveteams nga kiligon much mo magtan-aw or malingaw kaayo lang mo mg tan-aw nila.

Lemme start: One of the BEST pairing jud sila Jung Ryeo Won and Kim Rae Won of Which Star Are You From?

Second: Vanness Wu and Ady An in Autumn's Concerto.

Default Re: Who are your favorite Japanese, Korean, Taiwanese or Pinoy loveteams?

The Amazing Couple! HYUNJIWON!

Default Re: Who are your favorite Japanese, Korean, Taiwanese or Pinoy loveteams?

Quote Originally Posted by blu bizcuitz View Post
    The Amazing Couple! HYUNJIWON!
    Loyal kaayo sya anang Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won oies..hehe

OnT: wala mn koy so far Pinoy and Japanese pair kay mas feel nako Korean / Taiwanese films..hehe another pair I love is:
    Fated To Love You.

my sassy girl I. nice ila tandem heheh mkalingaw nga mka iyak

taiwanese- joe cheng and ariel lin (it started with a kiss), joe chen and ethan ruan (fated to love you), rainie yang and mike he (devil beside you and why why love), jerry yan and ella chen (down with love), vanness wu and ady an (autumn's concerto), rainie yang and wilber pan (miss no good), angela chang and wu chun (romantic princess), ethan ruan and cheryl yang (my queen)

korean- yoon eun hye and joo ji hoon (princess hours), lee dong wook and lee dae hee (my girl), lee dong wook and kim sun ah (scent of a woman), micky yoochun and park min yeong (sungkyunkwan scandal), kim so yeon and park si hoo (prosecutor princess), park shin hye and jang geun suk ( you're beautiful), lee seunggi and shin min ah (my girlfriend is a gumiho), ha ji won and kwon sang woo ( love so divine), kim ha neul and kwon sang woo (my tutor friend), yoon eun hye and kang ji hwan (lie to me), ha ji won and hyun bin (secret garden)

japanese- ueno juri and tamaki hiroshi (nodame cantabile), aibu saki and hayami mokomichi (zettai kareshi), minamisawa nao and mizobata junpei (akai ito), inoue mao and matsumoto jun (hana yori dango), haruma miura and yui aragaki (koizora)

thai- mario maurer and pimchanok lerwisetpibol (a crazy little called love)

so far mao ni ako nahan na mga love teams kay i laughed, cried and fell in love because of their chemistry and acting. hahaha...

rain and song hye kyo sa full house....kalimtan man..

Quote Originally Posted by umehime00 View Post
    taiwanese- joe cheng and ariel lin (it started with a kiss), joe chen and ethan ruan (fated to love you), rainie yang and mike he (devil beside you and why why love), jerry yan and ella chen (down with love), vanness wu and ady an (autumn's concerto), rainie yang and wilber pan (miss no good), angela chang and wu chun (romantic princess), ethan ruan and cheryl yang (my queen)

korean- yoon eun hye and joo ji hoon (princess hours), lee dong wook and lee dae hee (my girl), lee dong wook and kim sun ah (scent of a woman), micky yoochun and park min yeong (sungkyunkwan scandal), kim so yeon and park si hoo (prosecutor princess), park shin hye and jang geun suk ( you're beautiful), lee seunggi and shin min ah (my girlfriend is a gumiho), ha ji won and kwon sang woo ( love so divine), kim ha neul and kwon sang woo (my tutor friend), yoon eun hye and kang ji hwan (lie to me), ha ji won and hyun bin (secret garden)

japanese- ueno juri and tamaki hiroshi (nodame cantabile), aibu saki and hayami mokomichi (zettai kareshi), minamisawa nao and mizobata junpei (akai ito), inoue mao and matsumoto jun (hana yori dango), haruma miura and yui aragaki (koizora)

thai- mario maurer and pimchanok lerwisetpibol (a crazy little called love)

so far mao ni ako nahan na mga love teams kay i laughed, cried and fell in love because of their chemistry and acting. hahaha...
    Whew...dili kaayo ka hilig Asian films sis sah?hehe Ako ganahan pod ko Fated To Love You. Ako idol na pareson sa Japanese tandem kay isa raman ako ilhan sila Kimura Takuya and Eri Fukatsu, kto ila salida na "A million stars falling from the sky". It's a mystery series yet a very sad ending BUT it has the best ending. hehe and according sa ako research twice na ni ga pares sila Eri and Kimura, ktong "Pride" sila pod pair didto.

Also....I so love Mario Maurer and Baifern.
    Last edited by kimleeKINO_choi; 11-21-2011 at 12:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mrvs19 View Post
    my sassy girl I. nice ila tandem heheh mkalingaw nga mka iyak
    Kinsay names nila sis?

Goong / Princess Hours: Yoon Eun Hye and Jo Ji Hoon - kutob ramn kos tagalog version ani...Janelle and Gian. hehe

City Hunter: Kim Na Na (Park Min Young) and Lee Yun Seong / Poo Chai (Lee Min Ho)

You're Beautiful: Go Mi Nyu / Nam (Park Shin Hye) and Kang Shin Woo (Jung Yonghwa). Mas Ganahan ko nila kesa nilang Jang Geun Seuk. hehe

Shining Inheritance: Han Hyo Joo and Lee Seung Gi. Mas feel nako sila kesa nila Shi Min Ah of MGIAG.

Full House: Rain and Song Hye Kyo.

Devil Beside You: Rainie Yang and Mike He.

A Crazy Little Thing Called Love: Baifern and Mario Maurer

My Girl: Lee Da Hee and Lee Dong Wook
    Last edited by kimleeKINO_choi; 03-29-2012 at 06:32 PM.

Wonderful Life: Eugene and Kim Jae Won.

Summer Scent: Son Ye Jin and Song Seung Hun.

Only You: Han Chae Young and Jo Hyun Jae.
    Last edited by kimleeKINO_choi; 03-29-2012 at 06:10 PM.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast