Page 1 of 390 123411 ... LastLast

Default San Antonio Spurs

San Antonio Spurs represent!

Last edited by tackielarla; 07-16-2009 at 03:40 PM.

Default re: San Antonio Spurs

there was actually one, but i believe it died down after the spurs lost to the mavericks in last year's playoffs..

anyway, now that the suns are no longer in contention, i pick the spurs to win the title this season.

5 games against the jazz

6 games against the cavaliers or the pistons

I'm not a big fan though. But it seems to me that the Spurs have that legitimate shot of getting the chip.

ONly because they are solid as a rock, which is comprised of experience, discipline and necessary defense.

San Antonio SPURS

though the spurs are highly favored to win the title, they are not taking their cross-conference rivals lightly

read the last line: the san antonio spurs sent a scout to the game
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/recap?gid=2007052408

either teams, they'll gonna find trouble. detroit with their ever suffocating defense or cleveland's one-man highlight lebron james

im not a big fan of the spurs but i admire them for their chemistry, patience and their half-court offensive savvy....i think spurs and pistons in the finals...might be an interesting one...both are veteran teams in the finals and this will be a rematch of some sort.... :mrgreen:

Quote Originally Posted by fha
    im not a big fan of the spurs but i admire them for their chemistry, patience and their half-court offensive savvy....i think spurs and pistons in the finals...might be an interesting one...both are veteran teams in the finals and this will be a rematch of some sort.... :mrgreen:
    :mrgreen:.. another classic one in the making, familiar faces in the finals

billups vs parker, hamilton vs ginobili, the bruisers bruce bowen and tayshaun prince. but a big problem for the pistons: tim duncan. either sheed and mcdyess won't be enough for duncan. at least the perfect time for jason maxiell to show what he's got

Wish ko lang Cavs mudaog sa pikas. I don't like SA's chances against the Pistons.

yehey naa na thread for the dirty team hehehehe GO SPURS... bring on the bad boys

except duncan
    The New Bad Boys(in my opinion)..hehehe

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 390 123411 ... LastLast