Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Default naa bay dapat ma achieve ng person before reaching the age of 30???

For me, age 30 is dapat mature na. At least naa nay equation na na solve, like a good paying and stable job.

Default Re: naa bay dapat ma achieve ng person before reaching the age of 30???

It depends as to how a person perceives "success" and how a person looks at life.

at this age dili na unta ko mag depend sa ako parents..i have my own house and job..still continue on being a good person especially to the people around me..

depende sa dagan sa imong life.... way way back when are still a kid.. coz u know, parents play important rule in our life, in other words.. na-ay situation kong gi unsa ka pag padako sa imong parents,

Dapat at least makalibot naka sa some of our beautiful islands here sa philippines.. most especially ma tour na nimo cebu. if not now, then kanusa pa..

it depends on the person's perception. if you really want to achieve something before you turn at the age of thirty then you gotta have all the necessary actions to achieve it.

mo-graduate sa high school
    Shut Up! Let your GAME do the talking!

^ a 94-year-old just received her masters degree (australian news). it's never too late to get a degree.

^ high school ra jud akong ambisyon....
    Shut Up! Let your GAME do the talking!

^lemme guess...you'll get more ambitious as you reach higher levels of success

40 years old = undergraduate degree

50 = graduate degree

60 = phd

70 = xyz

:mrgreen:

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast