View Poll Results: Which of the following is the best running shoe for you?

Voters
207. You may not vote on this poll
  • Adidas

64 30.92%
  • New Balance

34 16.43%
  • Asics

21 10.14%
  • Mizuno

12 5.80%
  • Nike

76 36.71%
Page 1 of 546 123411 ... LastLast

Default iSTORYAn Runners Club

This thread is for the enthusiasts and for the not so enthusiasts with the sport. Let's talk about all the experiences, the hardworks, the perseverance, and the fun with the sports. Share all the techniques and science of achieving the feat of becoming a competitive runner. Let's talk about the gears that you're using with the sport.

Me, myself is a newbie to the sport, I have jog around our plant facilities since then and have stopped, but lately I'm back again running around the export zone site after work together with my colleagues here at work. It's really a tiring sport. You sweat a lot. You sweat even more. Your gasping for oxygen. Uhuh! Uhuh! (coughing). But in the end, your body is relieved from all the stresses in the days work.

GO GO Istoryans!!! Let's run/jog around the city... :mrgreen:

Default re: Istoryan runners club

I do jog from time to time at IT Park and sometimes at Abellana.

Quote Originally Posted by yokam
    I do jog from time to time at IT Park and sometimes at Abellana.
    that's great bro. me and my colleague do jog around the site (export zone II) every after work. but there are times that weather doesn't permit. so in the next day, if the weather is fair, jog na sad mi.

ikaw bro cardwell164, modagan sad ka bro? asa man sad?

ako tambok na ayo..last siguro nakong dagan/jog kay 2 years ago nyahahahaha...want to start again

i jog regularly @ IT Park. ma guilty ko ug dili ko ka dagan. hehehe

i jog at it park and ayala.. but sa0n man cge man uwan2x oi mga one month napud ko wa ka jogging..

thadzonline... bro naa ra jud na nimo... my advice is jog twice a week lang una for one month and see the difference physically and emotionally.. then, you decide weither to continue jogging or stop or improve your jogging activity based on the rersult...
    running/jogging is the cheapiest sports bro. no need to have extra equipment all you need is a pair of shoes and that's it...

well said mr. staboringgi... :mrgreen: kini si mr. staboringgi kay mau ni akong partner sa dagan every after work. we jog around mepzII. basin naay mga other Istoryans diri who happens to work at mepzII also. basin nahan mo kuyog sa among dagan2x dire abot lang unya ta mga bro/sis diha sa kadalanan sa mepzII. after 6pm na mi maka sugod dagan.

we have just finished running 6 kilometers of pavement this morning during the Sugbo Marathon... i did finished it without stopping for a while. i guess its good for a first timer... :mrgreen:

@ tagatisa:

thanks for the info sir. im running 5k for that event. my colleagues will try 21k.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 546 123411 ... LastLast