Page 1 of 223 123411 ... LastLast

Talking All About AMERICAN FOOTBALL

NFL fans, I believe Peyton Manning and his Indianapolis Colts will finally cross over the hump (New England Patriots) in the AFC Championships and will eventually win it all in SuperBowl XL. I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan but I don't think they're going far in the playoffs (if they even get there). So who's your pick to win SuperBowl 40? :mrgreen:
    Shut Up! Let your GAME do the talking!

Default Re: AMERICAN FOOTBALL: NFL fans, who's your pick to win SuperBowl XL?

I think it will the Eagles vs Colts/Patriots...........Im a big Packer fan though.......sadly they lost this weekend to the Bengals.I think their season is over........

it's still a toss up in the NFC, i like the giants, seahawks and panthers' chances while the patriots and colts are in pretty good shape in the AFC. the eagles was trampled by the broncos 49-21 this weekend and mcnabb doesn't look as sharp as he should be this time of year. there's no clear cut team that looks dominating every single game. it's still halfway thru the season and am sure there would be rallies in the later part of the year.am sorry about bret favre and the packers' circumstance, they're just plagued by injuries. key players going down one after another. most of his offensive linemen deserted him in the offseason, some due to expired contracts while others just lost faith in him and transferred to other teams.

NFL PLAYOFF SCHEDULE

Wild Card Weekend
    Saturday, January 7

Washington 17, Tampa Bay 10
    New England 28, Jacksonville 3

Sunday, January 8

Carolina 23, N.Y. Giants 0
    Pittsburgh 31, Cincinnati 17

Divisional Playoffs
    Saturday, January 14
    430pm Washington @ Seattle
    800pm New England @ Denver

Sunday, January 15
    100pm Pittsburgh @ Indianapolis
    430pm Carolina @ Chicago

Conference Championships
    Sunday, January 22
    300pm AFC Championships
    630pm NFC Championships

Super Bowl XL
    Sunday, February 5
    Ford Field, Detroit, Mich.
    6pm on ABC

Pats will beat Denver in a close game possibly by a field goal. Colts will win against the Steelers but will fall short against a red hot Pats team.

Panthers will beat the Bears in a defensive struggle and the Seahawks winning against Redskins. However Panthers will win in a close one against the Seahawks.

So in Super Bowl: New England vs Carolina II

Those are my picks so don't take this seriously.

np bro, this is just a healthy exchage of ideas. i'll take seattle over washington, new england over denver, indianapolis over pittsburgh, carolina over chicago. nfc carolina over seattle, afc indianapolis over new england. superbowl XL indianapolis wins it all. :mrgreen:

Quote Originally Posted by Big|nimZ
    Pats will beat Denver in a close game possibly by a field goal. Colts will win against the Steelers but will fall short against a red hot Pats team.

Panthers will beat the Bears in a defensive struggle and the Seahawks winning against Redskins. However Panthers will win in a close one against the Seahawks.

So in Super Bowl: New England vs Carolina II

Those are my picks so don't take this seriously.

But the Chargers proved to anyone in NFL that Indiana is not invincible. If the Steelers keep the preasure so much all of the game then maybe they have a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Big|nimZ
    But the Chargers proved to anyone in NFL that Indiana is not invincible. If the Steelers keep the preasure so much all of the game then maybe they have a shot.
    Yes, the chargers and the seahawks showed the colts that there is a chink in their armor. it was also the time when Dungy's son committed suicide. i dunno if it had something to do with it though but during the playoffs, there's no more excuses.

I dunno man, the Steelers are gettin together now and with their runnin game. it'll be a close game. On another note New England is undefeated in a match against same faces twice.

been so busy to follow football.

but my favorite to win the superbowl on feb 5 is the indianapolis colts and they will beat the patriots and win the afc championship to get to the superbowl..

i think the colts and manning will finaly defeat the new england patriots who beat them in the playoffs twice on their way to the win the superbowl back to back.

the colts running game is not the best but they can do it in the air with manning.

links to playoff schedule
    http://www.nfl.com/schedules

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 223 123411 ... LastLast