Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Default where is the punkska scene in cebu? naa pa bay SRA karon?

:8O: asa na man to ang mga bands nga member sa SRA sa una?

for updates check
    www.sra-radical.i-p.com

kinsa man gadala sa SRA karon?

I have no updates regarding SRA anymore. The older members are my friends, namely Nikko, Noling, Franzty and others pa.
    وليس هناك كعكه ، والكعكه هو كذبة.

Karaana na anang Franzty uy.. lol

Why pamper life's complexities when the leather runs smooth on the passenger seat?

two years ago... naa man toy anniversary nila unya daghan kaayo nanukar nga banda like ambassadors, happy days...etc...

yes, SRA is alive and kicking... weigner (shrapnel), jude (Left Of Center), and Dale (Warning) are the senior members keeping the scene alive... SRA had a gig a month back sa Cocobongo, Horseshoe Hills, Banawa... it featured 2 manila punk bands and a couple of bands from davao... the punk scene is indeed alive and kicking.... Watch out for the impending release of the new Ambassadors album... it's due out next month...

SRA Co-founder Aaron Mangoroban emailed me last week... he's currently in the states and is into indiepop/twee-pop now... hmm.... strange...

p.s... Kara-an na bitaw na si Franzty, si noling kay patisoy naman... hehehe... joke lang..

peace out...

I recently found out that AARON MANGOROBAN was into music... He wasn't into it way back in HighSchool.

Frantzy and I used to hang out before, kami nilang Blain Kabajar, Xiomai, ... playing at the same gigs, etc...

Why pamper life's complexities when the leather runs smooth on the passenger seat?

hey ezra, Aaron and I were in a band together, that was in 1995.. I just started playing the drums back then...I mean, i played the drums a couple of years earlier pero i wasn't serious about it till i met Aaron.. Blair and I see each other sometimes, but not that often... He's one of the drummers that i really look up to.. Franzty now works for Sunstar Cebu, but i hope his punk rock days aren't over yet.. The last I heard, Xiomai was in the states but is coming back to cebu for vacation soon... Xiomai and Blair's previous band "The Robotballoons" is one of the best bands the Cebu Independent Scene has ever produced... They even have gained a lot of respect from well-known bands in manila... sayang kaayo...

Aaron, from what i know, was a geek in high school...(hope he doesn't read this, hehehehe!) What he lacked in musicality he made up with "Heart"....

peace out....

cujo!!

I saw AARON a year ago, he drove up to see me in Jersey once. ... we still get in touch every once in a while.. last I've heard, he recently bought a house .. I guess he's doing good in Baltimore.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast