Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: Daily Fashion Tips for: MEN by: WOMEN

i prefer guys who don't wear TOO MUCH jewelry...bracelets and necklaces are acceptable but please don't overdo them..not only you'll look like P.Diddy with the bling2x, but a possible prey for snatchers and hold-uppers..

i only got one "blingbling" so i guess its only bling.. and thats my ring..

the only way to keep a cologne til the afternoon is first have a neutral scent before applying, meaning you have a warm shower with a mild soap. not sweating while changing clothes then spray it all over the body, not on the clothes though. then stay on a cool place.

to freshen up for a late afternoon, changing the shirt is an option esp for guys....the cologne stays on the skin so u smell just the same....coz u dnt wna bring along bottle sprays or sumtng.

i still think mas ok ang guy kng medyo drained out ang look for an aftermoon date or something....a lot of reason for the girl to do her stuff... meaning the care and all....and oh! meaning gikan xa ug work gyud diay...nothing is way much sexy than a guy with a job! :mrgreen:

nindot ni na topic ah... thanks for the tips ladies and gents

tips sad sa ato mga guys...
    -dont wear to much color. what i mean is combining blue with green or yellow with red. or having more than three rainbow colors in your get-up. Ok lang if you can get away with it but if not, you will look like a christmas tree on march :mrgreen:. as much as possible stick to basic... black, white and maybe brown and combined it with pastel cguro.

sorry Bai Null... ako na hinuon nihatag ug tips...
    comment man ni gikan sa girl so ok ra cguro...

...by the way i find guys who cook extremely sexy...!!!!

once..ako friend watch jud siya cooking channel...nya gi surprise ko niya ug dinner nga siya jud tawn nag cook...sa ilaha ra nuon pero complete with candles and all....lingaw sad

another guy invited me for dinner and said "i'm cooking...if you want you can bring the dessert".....nya kay medyo nasayo man ko so na abtan nako siya sa kitchen.....sexy oi...believe me

guys look good on white shirts..not the loose and/or bodyfit (the former making you a hiphop dancer, the latter resembles you of a DI, hehe)..just the right size..not only it is neat-looking but it never goes out of style..looks good esp. for college students paired with denim blue jeans..

Quote Originally Posted by alfer
    nindot ni na topic ah... thanks for the tips ladies and gents

tips sad sa ato mga guys...
    -dont wear to much color. what i mean is combining blue with green or yellow with red. or having more than three rainbow colors in your get-up. Ok lang if you can get away with it but if not, you will look like a christmas tree on march :mrgreen:. as much as possible stick to basic... black, white and maybe brown and combined it with pastel cguro.

sorry Bai Null... ako na hinuon nihatag ug tips...
    comment man ni gikan sa girl so ok ra cguro...
    haha no need to apoligize dude.. most of my tips and "experiments" were from any of the following: 1. sisters 2. girlfriend 3. girl friends 4. my mom

@Gwynhuever: If cooking is a plus then what about baking? HOOAH! Sometimes I bake bread (to go with the pasta) for the gf when she's got that italian dinner craving. I guess I racked up the points then eh? hehe
    this is the line --------- cross it. i dare you

Default Re: Daily Fashion Tips for: MEN

@ ZN .... Sexy gihapon na !! Baking is under cooking man . Aguy gukdunon diay mga kusinero ani ?
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

cooking and baking.. ..

im not into baking..... more on ku-an man gud ko pulotan food.. like halang2x.... and mga common nga sud-an..
    humba. tinula.. otan...pakbit..

@ZN...fights na na bro hasta baking!

@springy...of course oi plus jud ang at home sa kusina...naa man guy bias nga babaye ang pang kusina that's why when you see a man in the kitchen...maka pause sad ka ba and maka catch jud na a woman's attention....and besides men are great cooks...tan-awa gud na sikat chefs mga lalaki jud diba

@monrose..ok ra na bro....pero pag master jud ug imong specialty...had a friend once nag apple picking mi...sus na over man ka daghan ang apples ...amo gi binuangan nga dapat himo siya apple pie...sus mao ra to ang sugod....nag ka anam ka lami iya apple pies...every party conversation piece iya apple pie and all the women would flock to him to discuss his pie...na abot pa gud nag baking session siya sa iya apartment...pastilan sige katawa ang kagwang ...kita na daw siya way unsaon pag attract ug chicks...mao pa kunoy mangadto sa iya apartment! disguise lang apple pie!

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast