Page 2 of 1118 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

sandwich spread to the MAX!!!!ikaw nlng ang mo surrender sa cge ug kaon ug FREE bread and spreads....
    yaw kalimti ang FREE coffee,coffeemate,milo...and most of all...juice and fruits GALORE!!!

lighning_vampire asa diay nga account??nice ang inyong account? pila calls ninyo madawat?

honey13..nice pud inyong account sis?

secret...confidential ang account nem..but for the calls...lets say kng pwede lng q mad duwa ug online game during shift,mka level up nq gkan lvl20 - lvl 25..just imagine how long it take for you to recieve the next call and just divide the difference in between time sa total time on duty..hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by Mickachu View Post
    honey13..nice pud inyong account sis?
    as in nice kaau..d jud hassle..makatug pa gani mi usahay..hehehe

pa george, george pa gyud ni si elaimakulai uy, asa located ka ron! anyway I know what you're trying to do... Anyway, for those who's interested to apply, Calltek is located at the 4th floor JY Square mall, salinas drive, lahug cebu city philippines, 6000, dah completo...

Does anybody mention the Recreation room, Calltek Gym and the weekly badminton, volleyball, basketball, wall climbing get together.... I really love it here....

Calltek, like other callcenters, naa pud team building, company outings, bonuses, rice, clothing, transpo allowances and etc (very nice medical insurance as well). but here you can feel that your home, not in the office... you can talk to the president anytime he's available, in the office or even in the pantry. Napa among hunk vice president (liwat nako) nga pwerte ka cool and has a great sense of humor.

stop nalang me here ha ky ma pa-ig nato akong gi toast nga bread hehehehe, lami-a sa breakfast meal ron ui, ham and egg! with my fav beverage, iced milo-coffee-cream-sugar!

hala peeps mag increase diay ta ron! that's great!

bitaw, apply namo guys....

Quote Originally Posted by papilicious View Post
    pa george, george pa gyud ni si elaimakulai uy, asa located ka ron! anyway I know what you're trying to do... Anyway, for those who's interested to apply, Calltek is located at the 4th floor JY Square mall, salinas drive, lahug cebu city philippines, 6000, dah completo...

Does anybody mention the Recreation room, Calltek Gym and the weekly badminton, volleyball, basketball, wall climbing get together.... I really love it here....

Calltek, like other callcenters, naa pud team building, company outings, bonuses, rice, clothing, transpo allowances and etc (very nice medical insurance as well). but here you can feel that your home, not in the office... you can talk to the president anytime he's available, in the office or even in the pantry. Napa among hunk vice president (liwat nako) nga pwerte ka cool and has a great sense of humor.

stop nalang me here ha ky ma pa-ig nato akong gi toast nga bread hehehehe, lami-a sa breakfast meal ron ui, ham and egg! with my fav beverage, iced milo-coffee-cream-sugar!

hala peeps mag increase diay ta ron! that's great!
    wow... you make me wanna === apply (that is) hehehe.
    hala naa gym?free nah?naa trainor?
    bitaw sa nkapansin ko bah... wala ko nakit-an na taga Calltek na mag ID2 outside sa ila office.
    hala papilicious healthy guro ka sa kay mu eat ka toasted bread, mag meal pa jud ka then iced milo pa jud...
    hehehe peace!!!
    sus one of these days I will go there daw beh...basin diay kapasar ko.

of course, i've been healthier ever since i started working here sa calltek, actually I am working on my 6 packs abs in the gym, hope i can flaunt it this summer during our summer get away...

ale na, sakay nah! hehehe, apply na here, i'll recommend you so that maka dawat pud ko ug 3000 ig madawat naka. No body mention this pud noh, nga employee can have 3000 pesos kung madawat ilang gipang refer.

and quinn if you apply here, i'll personally show you around and introduce you to the pretty, sexy gals and cute hunk guys here. But of course you get the chance to meet the cutest first, ME, nyaaeks! hehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by papilicious View Post
    of course, i've been healthier ever since i started working here sa calltek, actually I am working on my 6 packs abs in the gym, hope i can flaunt it this summer during our summer get away...

ale na, sakay nah! hehehe, apply na here, i'll recommend you so that maka dawat pud ko ug 3000 ig madawat naka. No body mention this pud noh, nga employee can have 3000 pesos kung madawat ilang gipang refer.

and quinn if you apply here, i'll personally show you around and introduce you to the pretty, sexy gals and cute hunk guys here. But of course you get the chance to meet the cutest first, ME, nyaaeks! hehehehe
    this is nice papilicious..this only shows that CALLTEK is the best call center.. I had already enjoyed the benefits and I can wait to see the increase on my payslip..apply na mo guys..we are still hiring because we are expanding..hope to see you here..

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 1118 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast