Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Will your new employer know your previous employer?

Fox example, I did not put my previous working experience on my resume then I applied in a company. If madawat ko, will they know my previous working experience? Because on the pre-employment requirements, you will submit your SSS form, your BIR, etc., and I believe if you have been previously employed, you will just update your BIR instead of applying for new, right? So, if that's the case, will your new employer know your previous employer given the fact that you didn't tell them about it. How would it affect your new employment?

Help guys..

And also, what if wala pa ka nagclearance sa previous employer nimo?

You have to complete your clearance and get your employment certificate and keep it for your self. When the time comes, you have your evidence. The new employer doesn't need to know your previous employer, at least they know where you came from.

Your new employer only needs your information like SSS, BIR, etc.

On your resume, just write your working experience and previous employer. That's all.

yes they will know your previous employment - the SSS contribution can be seen

why wouldn't you want you new employer know your previous??what's the reason? hehe

mao ang gamit sa SSS if they checked it through the web makitan imo previous..sakspan ka! hehehehehehe

yup makahibaw na cla, HR rep and/or managers talk to each other..
    specially when HR sa current company requests info sa pikas i-honor na nila ang request..

waaaa!! So possible na pede ka mapullout if wala nimo gibutang ang previous employment nimo?

By the way, what would you do in this case?

Quote Originally Posted by sharkfire View Post
    waaaa!! So possible na pede ka mapullout if wala nimo gibutang ang previous employment nimo?
    ngano mapull out man ka? why dont you want your new employer to know your previous employer? whats the reason?

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast