Smile Do you need Bicycle Registration to bike in Cebu City?

Ask lang ko mga bai. Do you need bicycle registration if you want to go biking in the following cities, Cebu, Mandaue and Lapu-Lapu? Most people I ask ingon dili naman kinahanglan ug registration pero I just want to be sure aron walay hassle with the traffic enforment groups of the different cities. Also, asa man ko makakuha ug registration? Sa LTO ba or sa traffic enforcement groups? If the latter, does that mean I have to get permits from CITOM, TEDMAN and CTMS?

Do they also require bikers to wear helmets (like they do motorcycle riders)? What are the possible violations most bikers incur (aron likay nasad dakop)? What are the chances of going from city to city and not meet a vehicular accident? (yikes) Thanks for your inputs.

wala man cguro bro...
    option lang cguro na nimo nga ipa register nimo sa lto (cebu city) ang imong bike...
    aron simba ko lang kawaton, nya ma recover.. dali ra ma ilhan ky naka register
    man ang number sa imong bike...

Yup, what Dreamwerxs said.

Had been using my mtb to go around the city as well as mandaue and lapu2x when the gas prices soared to 60+ per liter... so far ok ra man as long dili ka pataka ug lusot2x you should be fine.

Dili required ang helmets or any riding attire... BUT mas maau gyud naa ka kay naay mga "unforseen hazards" ang mga roads sa cebu Had an incident nga unusually slippery ang road (my fault also cause I had dirt tires on :P ) so took a spill at around mga 30-35km/h, good thing naka helmet ko pero wala lang ko naka pads so tocino akong tuhod ug elbows haha

murag wala man cguro bro..

Thanks for the info.

Hello, I already have a bicycle with me. I just only want to buy new breaks. I am so confused about which one should I buy. When I was looking for the breaks online, I found this link where I found the types of breaks with pros and cons and that is why I am confused. Please help me.

7.    Advertisement