Page 2 of 1409 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by EvenStar View Post
    to the TS:

if mag gara2x gani tong isa ninyo ka Spur fanatic buyaga dayon kay kabawo mo di baya to siya papildi.so if ma activate napod ni iya account dapat ma control ninyo.sayang baya inyo thread ug nice pod inyo team.

Good Luck ani na thread aug sa inyo SPURS...hope kita mag abot sa WCF.
    mao jud. pero dle lang ang 1 ang atong buyagon kato pong 1 bsag asa lang
    magsugod ug fire ato sad tong buyagon.

Quote Originally Posted by ick View Post
    kinsa na may mo-post ninyo og articles ron? hehe

maski kinsa na pwede maka post ug articles bro ick if they like, this thread belongs to all Spurs fans

The aging (but not old) Spurs appear to be back in business, though in fact they somehow managed 54 wins and the No. 3 seed last season before being bounced in Round 1. This time around, their hopes rest on a return to health by Tim Duncan and Manu Ginobili and the additions of Richard Jefferson , Antonio McDyess and DeJuan Blair.

I think the Spurs will win the West. They lost Bruce Bowen and Fabricio Oberto and added Richard Jefferson and Antonio McDyess -- can you say "upgrade"? Offensively, they won't have to rely on the Big Three any longer and will have depth at every position. Ron Artest will doom the Lakers in the playoffs and the Nuggets aren't as deep as the Spurs. Besides, some veteran will get bought out and will go to the Spurs to try to win a title. Happens every season, and this season when it happens, it'll really improve the Spurs' chances of winning a title.

Championship-caliber teams don't stick around for a decade anymore, but the Spurs keep surviving. I love the offseason additions for Tim Duncan's team, and trust they'll be a top West seed and go all the way.

Source: Espn

"i'm not happy that i'm not in the top ten for the draft but it's all good"

"yo work outs with the spurs are hard i would like a break ha just updated u all that im going to prove everyone wrong"

"Spurs will roll and if you try to stop us you will get destroyed"

By: DeJuan Blair

Congrats to David "the admiral" Robinson for being enshrined in the Hall of Fame.

Go SPURS Go

champs na sad spurs
    hahaha

asa nmn ni ubang spurs fans??..wa' pa cla katultul ngari??..hahahaha
    go spurs go!!!...

relax lang mo mga bro. let's imitate the class of a great Spur, David "The Admiral" Robinson

go Spurs go!

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 1409 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast