Because we are poor, shall we be vicious? vern's Avatar

Default Forum Rules & Guidelines

Let me start by clearly laying out what this forum is not about. THIS FORUM IS NOT A HANGOUT FOR ATHEISTS. Atheists by definition reject the existence of a deity, so none of you have any reason to be in a forum that discusses theology. Theology is the study of God and since atheists don't believe God exists, it cannot be studied. If you are an atheist and have serious questions about faith, then feel free to post, but be advised that you may not get your answer here. The standard forum and S&O rules apply ...

• If you have come here to bash another's beliefs, YOU WILL GET AN INFRACTION.
    • If you have come here to try to prove the faithful wrong, YOU WILL GET AN INFRACTION.
    • Infractions here will grant you THREE(3) points. That means you only need TWO(2) infractions to get a mute here. A third will get you a temp ban. If you have three infractions already and get an infraction in this forum, you get a mute.
    • Only senior members and above are able to post in this forum. This will not be discussed or changed.
    Last edited by vern; 01-11-2010 at 09:36 AM.

Blog Entries
    Finally, I am so happy with the changes. Thank you for this!

.. nice. now that this rule is being finalized. I will contribute and help in enforcing it with much deligence.

nice rule.

Peace!

5.    Advertisement