Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by tingkagol View Post

I just had to air that out after Malic's reposting of the rules & regulations and egoist's comment. Makes me shudder.

... yeah, i was also surprised when he reiterate the rules in front of me and vern.

.. but if Malic questions on how we deal things here, let me just examine Malic too. The way I see it, he is one confused fellow. Just look at the topics he created. Two of them are associated with God and the other one, this one, cotails atheism. I suggest Malic that you first ask yourself what you truly want, do you want to look for the divine God and that divine Truth or are you searching for self-awakening without a savior, thus going to atheism Clarify yourself first. And like i always say in this forum, don't talk about an issue if your conviction is weak, coz you just look like you're pretending and just posting for the sake of posting.

Blog Entries
    Vern. I cannot accept your explanation. Its more like going around the rule w/c you yourself have created. I think you have not understood your own rule well.. THIS IS NOT A HANGOUT FOR ATHEIST.

and, there can be no debate if there is no opposing views. This is not a classroom room vern where your teacher would assigned you a certain position.

Quote Originally Posted by vern
    No intelligent debate says "you are wrong because I believe". That is what religious zealots do. Believing that someone is wrong because you are a believer and they are not is not something we want here. It suggests that people who do not share your beliefs cannot have spiritual and moral ground. You can disagree and state why, but that is all you can do. Atheists can certainly join the discussion. Atheists have morals, atheists have ideals. You misunderstand the point of what you quoted. It is not to exclude atheists, it is to disallow disrespect, bashing and behavior that leads to unruly behavior from all sides.
    this even have points that contradicts itself. hahay..and it is totally a different rule from the original rule...

Quote Originally Posted by vern
    Let me start by clearly laying out what this forum is not about. THIS FORUM IS NOT A HANGOUT FOR ATHEISTS. Atheists by definition reject the existence of a deity, so none of you have any reason to be in a forum that discusses theology. Theology is the study of God and since atheists don't believe God exists, it cannot be studied. If you are an atheist and have serious questions about faith, then feel free to post, but be advised that you may not get your answer here. The standard forum and S&O rules apply ...
    anyways...im leaving this forum...my reason...1 incompetent moderator in S&O is tolerable but 2 tsk tsk...all I want is to help this forum especially S&O , yes you don't need my help but I want to contribute to this community maayo na lang ma active ni nga section. but 2 incompetent moderator is too much. ...

Sa section sa Support Center sa thread nga started by bluedes where ni reklamo siya sa iyang infractions..daghang reklamo about sa mga moderators because bastos mo treat sa mga forumers. well thats another case. but it proves my point nga incompetent mo.

and here vern is bending his own rule para maka losot iyang amigong si fingolfin. chad_tukes even protested why atheist can't have their own thread. pero si vern strictly imposed his own rule but here hmmm, since si fingolfin naman so bend gamay sa rule. tsk tsk...

nope I don't hate athesit and Im not disallowing them to post. I would even vote nga naa silay ilang Section. ako lang unta to is order ba kong unsa ang rule ipatoman. kong dili maayo pagka explain sa rule osbon.

♪♫.....♫♫♪......♫

MALIC signing off.

.. hahayz malic.... are you blind

.. let me quote what vern stated on the rules ....

If you are an atheist and have serious questions about faith, then feel free to post, but be advised that you may not get your answer here.
    .. again, so that you will not miss it ...

then feel free to post
    .. can you see it now FEEL FREE TO POST. ......

.. the problem with you Malic is you think you know everything and you think so highly of yourself.. and what the heck are you trying to express when you say YOU WANT TO HELP THIS FORUM ... how ?? by pushing your own ideas to people And just look at yourself, you're the own who's confused, a religious person trying not be religious, what the heck are you

..and this thing i really hate

but I want to contribute to this community maayo na lang ma active ni nga section.
    ..MAAYO NA LANG MA ACTIVE NI NGA SECTION !!!!! Are you posting for the sake of posting For the sake that this section will be active Damn, I hate people with no conviction and thinks so highly of themselves.

.. if you want to leave, go, nobody is forcing you to stay in this forum, at least, there's one self-rigthteous that's off.

Because we are poor, shall we be vicious? vern's Avatar
    @Malic I am not going around my rule, you have simply misunderstood the rule and wish to apply it to suit your needs. I don't care what your argument with fingolfin is, I don't care to read it. I simply reply to posts that mention "vern" in search. You treat my answers like you treat your perception of the rule. You disagree, so I must be wrong. And since you have broken a golden to always respect another, a simple human moral rule, you will get an infraction for it. Goodbye, no one will mourn your absence.
    Last edited by vern; 01-20-2010 at 08:35 AM.

i wanna hang out in this thread... so? now please spank me.

Perhaps a re-editing of the rules and regulations of this forum will avoid this from happening in the future.

OT: How about making a No- Rule thread ? no infraction - no banning . (a hell like furom )

para kitang katag ba . Debate Sub forum -" i think that would be cool "

its pretty boring having to tip toe on MORALIST peoples thread . . .

Because we are poor, shall we be vicious? vern's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cromagnon View Post
    OT: How about making a No- Rule thread ? no infraction - no banning . (a hell like furom )

para kitang katag ba . Debate Sub forum -" i think that would be cool "

its pretty boring having to tip toe on MORALIST peoples thread . . .
    Feel free to create your own forum. There are many free hosts out there.

that kind of self awakening is for new age people.....lols

truth is you can be enlightened through sanctifying grace which is perfectly enlightened by the holy spirit!

Quote Originally Posted by Malic View Post
    The popular Religion in the world has this understanding that men are sinners, because of Sin he or she is bound for hell, a place of suffering. To snatch the Soul away from this distasteful end confession of a Savior is needed, an external power to save men from Hell.

but there is a different approach to this and that is via Self-Awakening. A process where men goes inside in meditation seeking to still the mind and Awakened the inner soul, no external Savior.

now, share your thoughts about this, give your list of the pros and cons.
    This 'Self-awakening' still leaves the question what awaits us after death...does this mean that if assuming I achieved this 'awakening' I might get powerful enough to wake myself from my rotten corpse years after I die? Christianity answers this dilemma by an idea of a Savior God whether this is true or not still remains to be seen.

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast