Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Leartes View Post
    bwahahahahahaha... aw... karon pa ko ka basa ug post nimo chad_tukes... hahaha
    seriouso ka ani imo pang tubag bai? as in, U really did a research on this gyud?
    uh, no... not really. why?

wala lang... you mentioned man gud you did a research mao na ka dissect ka ug mao na kita nimo irregularities sa video...

na lingaw lang ko sa imo analysis... binuang ra to nimo?

Quote Originally Posted by Leartes View Post
    wala lang... you mentioned man gud you did a research mao na ka dissect ka ug mao na kita nimo irregularities sa video...

na lingaw lang ko sa imo analysis... binuang ra to nimo?
    aw... hehehe... it's good that you see some humor in it. nope, dili to binuang.

Quote Originally Posted by Tirong-say View Post
    Maybe there are invisible dragons roaming around preying for their next victim...........he-he

usbon na lang nako kay gidili ra ba ni...................he-he
    you changed the spelling. that's good.

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellblazer 2.1 View Post
    you changed the spelling. that's good.
    Yeah it's good but actually, it's not your call.........

Quote Originally Posted by Malic View Post
    try this video link, maybe the answer to your question can be found here YouTube - Chi Energy Amazing Footage

nice contribution.

Quote Originally Posted by chad_tukes View Post
    nice video, but i'm not impressed. i wonder where i can find the whole video of this. on another note, i hate to burst your bubble, and i hate to sound too cynical, but the guy might be just another con artist trying to make people believe he has some sort of an unexplained energy within him.
    Quote Originally Posted by chad_tukes View Post

let's dissect the video:

1. Burning paper using his hands - this is done using a tiny, high-voltage device. it's a form of Tesla coil, and it's very effective.

2. Catching a "bullet" with his hands - the rifle is obviously a low-powered, pellet gun. let's try to see if he can catch a bullet using a sniper rifle. 'nuff said.

3. Knife moving on the table - the guy simply places the knife in a position where it can sway easily. all he has to do is wait for a breeze to come, thus, moving the knife. in the video, you will notice the guy leans back a bit. that's a hint right there.

4. The Science Experts - in the video, a CEO, a doctor, and a physicist were brought in to test the validity of his CHI powers. there was a scene where they check him for any electrical device (front, back, side to side) BUT with his shirt on. come on... something fishy. also, they should have brought in an electrical engineer, not a doctor or physicist.

5. Chopstick through table - nothing but a carnival magic trick. notice that he brought them to a restaurant of his own choosing where he can easily demonstrate the magic trick in a set-up environment.

i did a research on this, and those are what i've found. again, just being a skeptic here.

we cannot blame chad being a skeptic he’s exempted on the subject.
    we cannot tell him that he is wrong either , Chad perceptions
    are his own alone nor it can never be ours. It is very hard to persuade him to believe
    so let it be it would make for a better universe.

There is one chemical compound that I know will auto-ignite just by means of ambient/bodily temperature at about 38 deg. C and of course with the presence of air, it's phosphine, I'm not so sure if this is the culprit, but it's a very good contender

i guess there still stuff in our human body that we don’t really know off

Quote Originally Posted by prukutung View Post
    Spontaneous Human Combustion ang topic sa thread.....
    Quote Originally Posted by prukutung View Post
    Not some Chi-Man conspiracies...

San Goku & Ghost rider stuff etc.. are no way on this room lol

Quote Originally Posted by AmorsoloX View Post
    ahhh.. the great internet... so full of garbage... howd you guys know nga ang supposed experts dili actors lang.. hehehehe
    Quote Originally Posted by AmorsoloX View Post

we can never know kung tinood ba jud ng SHC until we see a person who blows up in the middle of a crowd.. (im not talking about suicide bombers ha)

kaimagine ko naa tao mo SHC in the airport.. moingon napud mga americans nga act of terrorism.. hehehe.. lingaw jud kaau na paminawn nga issue..

imagine if that happens to a person, while he is having 6

Quote Originally Posted by miyay View Post
    TS kita ka ani sa natgeo/discovery, no? nalingaw sad ko ato na topic. anyways, true or not, bottomline, macremate ra ta sa atong kaugalingong mantika. scary.......

Nope back in the dayz when i was elementary wala pami TV ato mam!

SHC has always got my interest when I first heard it from my neighbor

definitely the freakiest thing I've ever seen so far.

__________________________________________________ ___

Myth or not ( There are things which go beyond human limits that lacks a scientific explanation )

^ … and for that reason this board was bound to exist.

Ty…

Last edited by SEED OF LIBER; 01-12-2010 at 09:33 PM.

naa man tingali ni sa discovery channel...

gisuwayan nila pero ang tibuok bed man hino-on ang na burn ug dili lang ang lawas...

ang ako version kay gikuha sa alien ang mga taw namatay sa SHC.. pero unsa-on man na pag light sa beam kay dili man compatible sa human body dili parehas alien naa exoskeleton ang lawas.. nakalimot tingali ang alien ba.. joke...

bitaw... oxygen promote rapid combustion... kato langa ko theory.. hehehe...

haayyyz , camera trick --- this is like an 80\s video . daghan pa ama-ilad ato na time / ...

an old david blain .

Quote Originally Posted by cromagnon View Post
    haayyyz , camera trick --- this is like an 80\s video . daghan pa ama-ilad ato na time / ...

an old david blain .
    toink.... hahahahaha... probably david copperfield?

Blog Entries
    Myth or not ( There are things which go beyond human limits that lacks a scientific explanation )

^ … and for that reason this board was bound to exist.

Ty…
    correct, there are things that goes beyond human understanding w/c science cannot explain yet. these stuffs are not really as others would call it "TRICK" or "MAGIC", just that the reason behind the manifestations are not yet discovered.
    Last edited by Malic; 01-13-2010 at 05:27 AM.

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast