Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries

i hope i'd see one... ala chicken little hehe

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by blessy View Post
    i believe in UFOs
    ows really? got proof?

well i dont believe any of it.. its all a sham... never seen one..

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    There is no proven documentation yet for UFO's, it is still very speculative if they do exist or not.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirong-say View Post
    There is no proven documentation yet for UFO's, it is still very speculative if they do exist or not.
    Just to clarify something here. The word "UFO" is an acronym for "unidentified flying object". So let's take this example...

Ganinang buntag I saw a white thing flying up in the sky from my office window. It was moving to fast for an airplane, yet too small to be one...what could it be? I could not identify it, ergo, it was an unidentified flying object (UFO). Later I pulled out my pair of 7X50 binoculars, looked at the object again and realized it was a high-flying lightweight piece of cellophane. So now, it's NOT unidentified. Diba simple ra man kaayo?

So let me rephrase your statement--people see UFO's everyday--it's not an extraordinary event, because anything in the sky that people see, that they cannot identify (basin silopin ra diay, like my case) can be considered a UFO.

What you are actually trying to say is "There is no proven documentation yet for extraterrestrial beings (a.k.a. aliens visitors with superior technology piloting their spacecraft in Earth skies), it is still very speculative if they do exist or not.". This is the PROPER way to state it. People should stop using the word "UFO" in this context because it's a broad term.

-RODION

unya kung extraterrestial pud kay naa man pud... naay mga evidence sa mga verses sa bible, naa sa mga paintings sa ancient caves, naay mga artifact, naay mga "photos og vids" (thought almost all of them are fake)

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rodsky View Post
    Just to clarify something here. The word "UFO" is an acronym for "unidentified flying object". So let's take this example...

Ganinang buntag I saw a white thing flying up in the sky from my office window. It was moving to fast for an airplane, yet too small to be one...what could it be? I could not identify it, ergo, it was an unidentified flying object (UFO). Later I pulled out my pair of 7X50 binoculars, looked at the object again and realized it was a high-flying lightweight piece of cellophane. So now, it's NOT unidentified. Diba simple ra man kaayo?

So let me rephrase your statement--people see UFO's everyday--it's not an extraordinary event, because anything in the sky that people see, that they cannot identify (basin silopin ra diay, like my case) can be considered a UFO.

What you are actually trying to say is "There is no proven documentation yet for extraterrestrial beings (a.k.a. aliens visitors with superior technology piloting their spacecraft in Earth skies), it is still very speculative if they do exist or not.". This is the PROPER way to state it. People should stop using the word "UFO" in this context because it's a broad term.

-RODION
    Yup I agree, it's really speculative................

To see is to believe para nako. Daghan nag shows about Aliens and stuff pero kasagaran false sightings lang

naa koy kaila nakakita daw sila 1980's pa daw to.... mga maestra ang nakakita... nindot kono kaau og porma kay daghan daw suga(different colors)...nag tuyok ang mga suga,..kahuman na wagtang lang og kalit.. dli sila ka prove na UFO spaceship to... it means gihilum na lng nila... basta kita daw sila...
    FYI : nag landing daw sa land wala sa kahanginan...

according to Mitchio Kaku ,,,

they see earth as a bunch of ants / or microbes // . . so nomatter how they would like ot help us . still we would not understand ...

Banned User
    Blog Entries
    I know there are aliens in this universe.
    But as I understand it---
    God created a system in which each creature in that system could not escape or go out of that system.
    He separated each system with vast space.

So the prospect that any creature from other system is impossible.
    Unless they are of the same system with us.
    Like mars or other planet in this solar system.
    But I doubt if there are really creature from other planets of our system other than humans--
    ---maybe from another system-.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast