Page 3 of 203 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

samsung will be releasing their top android phone this June 1st.

search Samsung Galaxy S i9000, specs are friggin awesome but im very disappointed with the UI, they made it iphone-like. i mean, i chose Android for a reason, and that is because it's not iphone, so why the hell would i chose an android which looks like an iphone, inside and out?

Quote Originally Posted by c_cebrecus View Post

search Samsung Galaxy S i9000, specs are friggin awesome but im very disappointed with the UI, they made it iphone-like. i mean, i chose Android for a reason, and that is because it's not iphone, so why the hell would i chose an android which looks like an iphone, inside and out?
    true that!

dude, have to say, if you have not checked out HTC android handsets.... nah... u should...

check HTC Magic, Hero, or Legend.... though i think the Legend is the best gyud!

Blog Entries
    Just got my Milestone today.... And i'm grinning from ear to ear

Now, how do i modd this and place apps to my droid? Lastly, how do i save them to my micro-sd and not to my phone mem.?

Im also interested in the Galaxy S i9000, i dont really care much if the UI looks like an Iphone, there will be a lot of UI mods for this phone/OS in the future so its not a big deal breaker for me. Im wondering how much this phone will retail in the Ph though.

Quote Originally Posted by EarlZ View Post
    Im also interested in the Galaxy S i9000, i dont really care much if the UI looks like an Iphone, there will be a lot of UI mods for this phone/OS in the future so its not a big deal breaker for me. Im wondering how much this phone will retail in the Ph though.
    more or less 27,000 for 8gb and 32,000 for 16gb.

just got my Google Nexus One, it's awesome! my first time to use an Android phone, and I personally find it much useful and better than my iPhone 3GS.

Any word on the Android 2.2 release? I hope it gets more functional than the upcoming iPhone OS 4.0.

Android Cebu Users, naa mo dire?

where/how did you get your nexus one?

where/how did you get your nexus one?
    It was a present from my uncle in the US and he had the Google phone shipped here sa balay.

Nice jud ang Android OS. and the fact that Nexus One is manufactured by HTC, i'm very pleased with it. sleek, solid and sexier than the iPhone. daghan kaayo na suya!

for more info.. you could go to androidize.c o m . . . for the latest in android news.. = )

I thought hey are on the road to Bada? Ganahan pa ra ba unta ko sa samsung with WinMo.

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 203 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast