Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Spirit Questing

Default Re: Spirit Questing

To all the guyz who are interested in spirit questing. You just don't know what you are getting into. You just don't know what you are getting into. They are real alright. But please don't engage.

Quote Originally Posted by jc22erwin
    To all the guyz who are interested in spirit questing. You just don't know what you are getting into. You just don't know what you are getting into. They are real alright. But please don't engage.
    i agree..they exist but it can`t be help..

Quote Originally Posted by wins2n
    Hi!guys i justwant to knw if theres a group here n cebu doing spirit questing..i want to join the group...plz let me knw.
    Try to join Cebu Paranormal Society (Oct. 2. We will have our orientation and FREE lecture. For more info visit http://cebuparanormal.multiply.com. CPS is the long arm of Order of the Mystic Arts.

Have you seen the feature in SOCO in ABS CBN last night that they featured this woman who just disappeared..Police has no leads to her whereabouts so they asked assistance from a local Psychic. Upon approval of the relatives,they haad a ritual at midnight with the investigating cop and began summoning her spirit..One of the relative was possesed and began sounding like the lost person.she was asked by the psychic how she was killed and shere can her body be found. To the cops amazement, she pointed out her boyfiend a vacant lot 12 paces from her boyfriend's house.Indeed, they found her body.The boyfriend confessed the murder.

Quote Originally Posted by Streetcar
    Hi my lola died in October 1978 after her birthday. Dugay na gyud. That was the year also i came to the States earlier months before siya namatay.
    calling those who died 15 years onwards would be difficult. if u can call them, thought forms nalang na cla. mas nindot man tawgon kanang bag-o pa namatay.

hahaha!! angelfyre ha!! but wait there's moreee!! hahaha!! btw sakto siya you can't or will have a hard time contacting those people that're long dead..unless something happened to their energy signatures..dead people are meant to be dead and shouldn't be contacted just for the heck of it or kung feel lang..malevolent energies might override and can copy the intended person..

dami multo sa aming baryo... specialy sa white house.. ^^

4 me, ka-scary ani oi..

to junen

lol

as in...

lol

little knowledge is dangerous.. jud.

can we fix ur ass and ur brain?

s dat an opinion of neophyte or expert?