Default How to add mp3 file to Motorola V3i via USB.. please help

i want to add mp3 file to itunes player.. where should i locate the mp3 files in the memory card??
    what folder and location should it be save.
    tnx

Default Re: How to add mp3 file to Motorola V3i via USB.. please help

there are two ways to add mp3 encoded files to your v3i.

the first one is to put it directly to your memory card by letting your pc detect your phone as a removable storage device. all you have to do is go to connectivity--> USB settings--> change it to memory card. then plug it to your pc (with the correct drivers installed) then pull up my computer then it should appear as either drive F: or E:, whichever is unused. then open it, you will see numerous folders like multimedia, videos, sounds and others. go inside sounds and just drag and drop your tunes inside.

second one is to store is in the iTunes, same process up to pulgging it to your pc, but before your pc detects it, make sure your iTunes app is open. the first time you do this, iTunes will ask you to name your phone to be recognized as such moving forward. just name it, it might even ask you to reformat your tflash card, so make sure you have backed up whatever you've stored in it. after which, if you're an iPord user, you shjould be familiar with the process of dragging and dropping music files in it.

i think that would be it for now, just tell me if you have more questions afterwards, please don't PM lang.^^

i dnt know how.. but ask lang ko if ure v3i is doing fine? im planning to bu a v3i or a v3x unta but then dghan man gud niingon nko nga daghan og dali ra daw maguba and that i shud really takextra care if i decide tobuy daw. is it true..dat dali ra sila maguba and mulu-ag ang flipfones? npul-an nman sad gud kog nokia fones.. i really need your opinion..please help me pm me pls

@shwack: http://www.mobile-review.com <--look for the v3 i'm sure it will help you

back to the topic.. naka transfer nako ug file gamit ug Mobile Phone Tool V.4, pero naa koi problem.. nag testing ko naai "file format unsupported" mo gawas.. ngao man ni? then naai uban mo play ra normal.. i'd tried sending it to my friend's phone (nokia 6670) then mo play siya then after unrecognize na pud.. ngano man ni? (

MPT is crap. never use it.

look around for a free app called "p2k commander" if my net connections weren't bad, i can upload it for you guys, together with the drivers.

btw, please specify if you have the iTunes or teh non-iTunes version (DAP version).

use iTunes

yep Itunes if better. there's also a program called MotoTUnes. this one is fine as well. Google it lang or search it in motomodders.net or motox.info

btaw bro try google lng...

Quote Originally Posted by larvs
    MPT is crap. never use it.

look around for a free app called "p2k commander" if my net connections weren't bad, i can upload it for you guys, together with the drivers.

btw, please specify if you have the iTunes or teh non-iTunes version (DAP version).
    i have the non itunes version..

ang problem nako sa mga p2k is mo crash man gud.. tanan na p2k na program p2kcommander, p2kman, p2ktool, p2k advance editor.. i've tried them all

well ang MPT nako is working fine and mao man ako gamit ron..

10.    Advertisement