Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

It's a free seminar because they used it for marketing their products or some used it to convince you to join them. There's no such thing as free.. or I really don't believe them saying "help other people", or "no families left behind"things. It's clear that it's marketing strategy.

mo-Tuu nuan ko if after nimu attend sa ila free seminar, ang ila i-baligya not related sa ila products. mao na ang tinuud nga free. Dili bias!
    Or teach financial literacy to those people nga naa sa mga squaters nga tinuud jud nga galisud intawon if the "no families left behind" thing is really true.

Just to make clear lang ha? I'm not against the company or whatsoever. I'm just commenting on the "Seminar" topic.

What you are right now is the result of what is inside your mind.
    Your status today is due to your ATTITUDE.

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoleo View Post
    What you are right now is the result of what is inside your mind.
    Your status today is due to your ATTITUDE.
    I definitely agree. Someone once shared to me about the anatomy of life: your words influence your thoughts. Your thoughts affect your feelings. Your feelings impact your decision. Your decisions are the bases of your action. Your action becomes a habit. Your habit determines your character. Finally, your character leads you to your destination.

Free lagi, pero pa recruiton sad ka ig human

I had attended free seminars and one of them is about PLC (Programmable Logic Controller), that's for one week and I did not pay anything. There are seminars that have products, yes, but there are those seminars that you get something in it even if dili ka mag-join sa ila promotion. The thing that you should do, if gani muadto mo, is not to think na ipa-sign-up mo on something kay nay concepts didto na you will miss just because wla pa nahuman ang training/seminar, nag-una na mo ug huna-huna na I-recruit mo. besides, dili man mo ma-recruit kung dili ma magdala ug money in the first place. How would you pay if wla kay dala na kwarat diba?

seminars are for the company to present who they are and what they do then they tried to present how they can add value to you through their products and/or services..

these seminars are usually recruitment venues. They usually last for one hour or more.

sad kaau ni nga thread.. gadaghan lng ang negative... bitter kaau.. I have read all the post here and I'm not from IMG, pero I have attended their seminar because my friend knew na I study more about the teachings of different SUCCESSFUL and RICH people because I want to be successful and rich. According sa mga successful and rich, you need to attend all trainings that you can that may enrich your life and not miss that opportunity. Also, sa workshop sad sa cashflow 101 ni Robert K., isa sa ako na-learn is that the opportunity is naa lang, we just regret it kay puro ra mga walay kwenta na butang ang ato ma-notice more. So, yun nga, I attended the seminar and most of those things said are things I already knew, kinda boring for me kay I have attended BO Sachez' teachings na related about money management (amazing speaker si Bo, wlay dull moments). ang wala lang nako na angayan sa IMG is kato statement sa trainer na "ayaw na mo pagbasa ug book kay malibog lang mo, diri lang mo paminaw namo kay amo na ni gitun-an para ninyo"... sure ni successful people are saying na read and attend seminars tapos sila, ila gi-discourage mag-read ug book ang mga nag-attend. the training is fine pero why are they discouraging further studies on this? Makes me wonder unsa ila nakaon and that statement made me ask more about their credibility.. Also, libog kaau mga tao, if nay free training negative and isulti, kung nay bayad, mangita ug free, pag-sure sad mo kung unsa inyo trip or hilig ra gyud mo mambasag ug trip... sa uban na against sa selling, I'm not good in selling, pero let's face it, kinsa man negosyante ang na dato na wala namaligya? Hipokrito ra sad kaau ta kung magtuo ta na muasenso ta without selling.

Quote Originally Posted by smile_always :) View Post
    ang wala lang nako na angayan sa IMG is kato statement sa trainer na "ayaw na mo pagbasa ug book kay malibog lang mo, diri lang mo paminaw namo kay amo na ni gitun-an para ninyo"... sure ni successful people are saying na read and attend seminars tapos sila, ila gi-discourage mag-read ug book ang mga nag-attend. the training is fine pero why are they discouraging further studies on this? Makes me wonder unsa ila nakaon and that statement made me ask more about their credibility..
    Ako lang ma say ani nga part is don't overgeneralize. Ambot lang sad unsay nakaon ato sa trainer nganong nakaingon siya ana pero wa gyud mi gidiscourage dili magbasa ug libro. Ako member ko sa IMG gipaulos hinuon ko sa akong mga mentors ug mga libro about finances like Think and Grow Rich, Rich Dad Poor Dad, ug The Millionaire Next Door.

Agree sad ko nimo about not thinking negative. Base sa mga libro nga akong nabasa Negative people are never successful.

Mu share lang pod ko ha sa akoa sentiments. I am an agency partner sa amoang agency nga gi franchise from a reputable company sa Pinas. We conduct free financial seminars sad. Ang amoang seminars are free jud na siya and once dako gani nga seminar, we even provide dinner. Yes, ga provide mi ug dinner.

Let me point out lang, same sa gi point out sa uban nga nauna. We conduct free seminar as a marketing strategy so that people will have an idea of who we are and what we have offer. It is also a way for us to clarify about the nature sa business and possibly address any clarifications sa audience. Dili man sad na pugsanay ang seminar nga mo attend ka, once mo attend ka dili sad ka pugson nga mupalit sa unsa man ilahang gi offer. Plain and simple ra kaayo. Ang naka problema sa mga pinoy man gud kay once maka dungog na gani ug mga financial seminars ug motivational seminars kay close dayun ang mentality. Dili bitaw mag gahin ug time to know what the speaker has to offer if interesting ba or dili.

Let me make it clear lang.. bato bato sa langit ang tamaan sure ko bukol jud.. heheh.. para sa kadtong mga negative kaayo ug mentality about mga "FREE SEMINARS", mga maam ug sir, bisan pa ug dili mo mo join kay mo grow japun na ang usa ka company. Simply because someone will be interested japun what the company has to offer. While you on the other hand, magpa bilin ka sa imuhang current state. That is the typical pinoy.

I am a witness ana nga mentality kay 7 years ko sa BPO industry and was even a supervisor. I was earning at around 6 figures that's why super ko ka close minded in terms of free seminar. One day, I attended an invitation about financial planning so ni attend lang pod ko as a way of respect sa akoang barkada. It was a very informative discussion and I was even asking questions. It led me to study more and then naka decide mi to franchise our own agency. Right now, ang akoa gi invest sa stocks is growing and I can withdraw it anytime that I want. Also, if muabot man gani ko ug 50 or 60 yrs, retirement age, I will already have millions in my bank statement. Wala ko nanghinambog ana ha, I just want to point out lang nga tungod kay naminaw ko and did my own research which led me to where I am now.

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast